Reviews for Follow The Sun
ecullensgurl chapter 37 . 10/16/2021
I loved this so much! You're a very gifted writer. Your attention to detail sucked me in and I felt like I was right there with Edward, Bella and the crew. Thank you for writing and sharing this sweet story.
Lyndseyxx chapter 37 . 9/19/2021
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! Fantastic story
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Yes! This was such a great story! So sweet and funny and their love was amazing! And obviously so well written.. Thank you for sharing
shoogah.b chapter 37 . 5/11/2021
So great!
topaz addiction chapter 37 . 1/8/2021
This whole fix made me feel so fuzzy and warm inside. It was so nice to get a dose of conflict without deviation! Maybe I'm just too used to angsty fics! LOL! I adore your writing style and the personalities that you build. Thank you for this fantastic story!
Paolina Beke H chapter 37 . 10/21/2020
Loved this story so much, thank you for sharing it:) i can easily see how much you love your land and the way you put that love into these words. Now I can't wait to visit Australia and try surfing haha
Saludos!
gain.liza chapter 37 . 10/18/2020
It's the third time (probably even more) when I read this story, and it still amazing. The love, the passion, the warmth - it's all here.
And I appreciate it more than ever since it's the middle of October and we here in Moscow, Russia are sooo sun/warm deprived.
Thank you! xo
kanskjeidag chapter 37 . 5/17/2020
I have to come back and read this every once in a while and each time I fall head over heels for your Bella and Edward, their love for each other and life. The thrill of the ocean, the love among friends and family, the unknown and the love for travelling. It is beautifully written and close to my heart. A perfect story with a perfect ending. Thank you again.
Aggie94 chapter 37 . 2/19/2020
Amazing story absolutely loved reading all of it. I know very little about Australia being from Dallas Texas but it was fun to get a vision of somewhere other than the United States. I only wish that we would’ve had a little bit more time of them on the road together and they’re wonderful experiences traveling. But it’s time for a new adventure a new story to be written can’t wait to read it thank you so much for sharing your words. Meg in Texas
PrttyinBlack chapter 23 . 2/16/2020
AC-DC acadaca
PrttyinBlack chapter 21 . 2/16/2020
yep Christmas down under. Prawns NOT! on the BBQ. but already cooled and out of an esky full of ice. salad, cold meats, beer and or rum and a pool near by. perfect
PrttyinBlack chapter 7 . 2/15/2020
OMG youre writing my life. or close too it. even though the sunshine coast is all big and bustle now my child hood and teenns where exactly this. living at the beach. take me back.
loving your story so far
aniseed flower chapter 6 . 1/19/2020
You heathen! How do you disgrace the world and buy vegemite. You must only buy marmite! Ergh. Terrible disgusting vegemite. Lol. (Kiwi here. Great to see another aussie story. So few good kiwi and aussie stories out there in the wide world.)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 37 . 11/16/2019
Thank you for this grand adventure!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 27 . 11/16/2019