Reviews for Follow The Sun
dplovesemxro chapter 37 . 10/31/2023
Great story! Every character was enjoyable. Personally here for the Emmett and Rosalie content. Love Aussies!
acw1 chapter 37 . 10/17/2023
still great!
Cknsw chapter 37 . 10/7/2023
I didnt know what to expect going in, but I’ve just read 37 chapters straight. What a fabulous story, and so well written. Thank you.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 37 . 8/18/2023
Sweet story.
Totallyaddictedtobooks chapter 37 . 12/26/2022
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story. I absolutely loved every single part of the journey
NickChick22 chapter 37 . 6/26/2022
Someone was looking for this on Facebook, so I decided to read once it was found, and holy shit am I glad I did! I’ve never been to Aus (American girl here), but my college roommate studied abroad at Sydney, and I’ve been in love with the nostalgia this gave me of all her stories and fun things she brought back (Vegemite, some Aussie lager, Tim Tams (! I need so many more and hate I ate them all as fast as I did), kangaroo balls on a keychain because why the hell not?). This is one I’ll come back to again and again (and hopefully will reread aboard Qantas during flight to Aus someday). I’m anxious to read more of your works! Happy writing!:)
Flora Mile chapter 37 . 5/18/2022
Love this story every time I read it. I picture my own child hood with cane fields and thunderstorms. Beaches and nippers in North Queensland where we had to wear stockings on our legs and arms for blue box Jellies!

Thank you for writing it!
ksan20022 chapter 37 . 2/10/2022
this is such a lovely story. thank you for sharing
ksan20022 chapter 36 . 2/10/2022
FUCK YES. i was about to lose my crap if she didn’t ho
ksan20022 chapter 27 . 2/10/2022
ugh i love this story so much. i’ve read 27 chapters in a day and i’m sure ill finish it by tonight
ecullensgurl chapter 37 . 10/16/2021
I loved this so much! You're a very gifted writer. Your attention to detail sucked me in and I felt like I was right there with Edward, Bella and the crew. Thank you for writing and sharing this sweet story.
Lyndseyxx chapter 37 . 9/19/2021
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! Fantastic story
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Yes! This was such a great story! So sweet and funny and their love was amazing! And obviously so well written.. Thank you for sharing
shoogah.b chapter 37 . 5/11/2021
So great!
topaz addiction chapter 37 . 1/8/2021
This whole fix made me feel so fuzzy and warm inside. It was so nice to get a dose of conflict without deviation! Maybe I'm just too used to angsty fics! LOL! I adore your writing style and the personalities that you build. Thank you for this fantastic story!
2,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »