Reviews for Follow The Sun
krwhite1234 chapter 37 . 2/11
I've literally read this in 24hrs! I've loved It! I can't wait to read your other stories!
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
I know you probably won't read this like ever :D but i just have to tell you how much I love this story and how you manage to teach us about your world and sayings (is that even a word? Lol)
So anyway... thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 37 . 11/18/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
tulgarita chapter 37 . 11/15/2017
Thanks for writing an awesome fic, I loved every single word! And I'm very greatful that authors like you allow the translations of such incredible stories. I'm sad it's over but I'm looking forward for read more of your work, so I hope you give your permission for more Spanish translations. Greetings from Spain. Ana
Ely Cullen M chapter 37 . 9/27/2017
Thanks for writing an awesome fic, I loved every single word! And I'm very greatful that authors like you allow the translations of such incredible stories. I'm sad it's over but I'm looking forward for read more of your work, so I hope you give your permission for more Spanish translations. Greetings From México!
sosueme chapter 28 . 7/29/2017
'take care of my missus' LOL
sosueme chapter 37 . 7/29/2017
Loved diving into the worlds of Australia & surfing. Thank you for such vivid scenes and voices with strong, consistent, & oh so likable characters. I don't want it to end ;)0
sosueme chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Somehow an interrupted phone date seems like the worst thing in the world to me right now.
sosueme chapter 27 . 7/28/2017
Love bella's competition tension...it's palpable. Esme's a surprise! Rose is a rock to this story - consistently solid, tenacious. Nervous ILY's are the best.
sosueme chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
baldy surfer...kelly slater style! So agree - 'the eyes just pop more'. Great visual.
sosueme chapter 19 . 7/27/2017
you can grovel, if it makes you feel better...hahahahahah!
sosueme chapter 18 . 7/27/2017
So that answers a few questions
sosueme chapter 17 . 7/27/2017
Aaaa...that was beautiful, and beautifully written.
sosueme chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
Ha! Bella kissed lil embry! I can hear them years later...edward will be so annoyed by embry bringing it up all the time ;))
sosueme chapter 12 . 7/27/2017
I love how they dance around each other...it's adorable.
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »