Reviews for Follow The Sun
Totallyaddictedtobooks chapter 37 . 12/26/2022
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story. I absolutely loved every single part of the journey
NickChick22 chapter 37 . 6/26/2022
Someone was looking for this on Facebook, so I decided to read once it was found, and holy shit am I glad I did! I’ve never been to Aus (American girl here), but my college roommate studied abroad at Sydney, and I’ve been in love with the nostalgia this gave me of all her stories and fun things she brought back (Vegemite, some Aussie lager, Tim Tams (! I need so many more and hate I ate them all as fast as I did), kangaroo balls on a keychain because why the hell not?). This is one I’ll come back to again and again (and hopefully will reread aboard Qantas during flight to Aus someday). I’m anxious to read more of your works! Happy writing!:)
Flora Mile chapter 37 . 5/18/2022
Love this story every time I read it. I picture my own child hood with cane fields and thunderstorms. Beaches and nippers in North Queensland where we had to wear stockings on our legs and arms for blue box Jellies!

Thank you for writing it!
ksan20022 chapter 37 . 2/10/2022
this is such a lovely story. thank you for sharing
ksan20022 chapter 36 . 2/10/2022
FUCK YES. i was about to lose my crap if she didn’t ho
ksan20022 chapter 27 . 2/10/2022
ugh i love this story so much. i’ve read 27 chapters in a day and i’m sure ill finish it by tonight
ecullensgurl chapter 37 . 10/16/2021
I loved this so much! You're a very gifted writer. Your attention to detail sucked me in and I felt like I was right there with Edward, Bella and the crew. Thank you for writing and sharing this sweet story.
Lyndseyxx chapter 37 . 9/19/2021
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing! Fantastic story
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Yes! This was such a great story! So sweet and funny and their love was amazing! And obviously so well written.. Thank you for sharing
shoogah.b chapter 37 . 5/11/2021
So great!
topaz addiction chapter 37 . 1/8/2021
This whole fix made me feel so fuzzy and warm inside. It was so nice to get a dose of conflict without deviation! Maybe I'm just too used to angsty fics! LOL! I adore your writing style and the personalities that you build. Thank you for this fantastic story!
Paolina Beke H chapter 37 . 10/21/2020
Loved this story so much, thank you for sharing it:) i can easily see how much you love your land and the way you put that love into these words. Now I can't wait to visit Australia and try surfing haha
Saludos!
gain.liza chapter 37 . 10/18/2020
It's the third time (probably even more) when I read this story, and it still amazing. The love, the passion, the warmth - it's all here.
And I appreciate it more than ever since it's the middle of October and we here in Moscow, Russia are sooo sun/warm deprived.
Thank you! xo
kanskjeidag chapter 37 . 5/17/2020
I have to come back and read this every once in a while and each time I fall head over heels for your Bella and Edward, their love for each other and life. The thrill of the ocean, the love among friends and family, the unknown and the love for travelling. It is beautifully written and close to my heart. A perfect story with a perfect ending. Thank you again.
Aggie94 chapter 37 . 2/19/2020
Amazing story absolutely loved reading all of it. I know very little about Australia being from Dallas Texas but it was fun to get a vision of somewhere other than the United States. I only wish that we would’ve had a little bit more time of them on the road together and they’re wonderful experiences traveling. But it’s time for a new adventure a new story to be written can’t wait to read it thank you so much for sharing your words. Meg in Texas
2,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »