Reviews for Follow The Sun
boopgirl chapter 37 . 6/1
Loved it.
Iklepixie chapter 37 . 5/5
Enjoyed this. Learnt a lot about surfing and Australian foods. They even love the third wheel of the ocean.
GorGirl chapter 4 . 5/4
Loving the Aussie-talk.
GorGirl chapter 3 . 5/4
Do letter lies count as lies?
GorGirl chapter 2 . 5/2
It's fun to start new adventures!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 5/1
Saw this on TLS.
Michele chapter 37 . 3/14
Love this story. I've read it at least a handful of times. I can picture these characters every time I go to the beach. Thank you!
krwhite1234 chapter 37 . 2/11
I've literally read this in 24hrs! I've loved It! I can't wait to read your other stories!
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
I know you probably won't read this like ever :D but i just have to tell you how much I love this story and how you manage to teach us about your world and sayings (is that even a word? Lol)
So anyway... thank you!
Lillywhite1 chapter 37 . 11/18/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
tulgarita chapter 37 . 11/15/2017
Thanks for writing an awesome fic, I loved every single word! And I'm very greatful that authors like you allow the translations of such incredible stories. I'm sad it's over but I'm looking forward for read more of your work, so I hope you give your permission for more Spanish translations. Greetings from Spain. Ana
Ely Cullen M chapter 37 . 9/27/2017
Thanks for writing an awesome fic, I loved every single word! And I'm very greatful that authors like you allow the translations of such incredible stories. I'm sad it's over but I'm looking forward for read more of your work, so I hope you give your permission for more Spanish translations. Greetings From México!
sosueme chapter 28 . 7/29/2017
'take care of my missus' LOL
sosueme chapter 37 . 7/29/2017
Loved diving into the worlds of Australia & surfing. Thank you for such vivid scenes and voices with strong, consistent, & oh so likable characters. I don't want it to end ;)0
sosueme chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Somehow an interrupted phone date seems like the worst thing in the world to me right now.
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »