Reviews for The Girl With the Knives
Maisy chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
I'm from England... O_O
errrrmmmmm I had been enjoying your fanfiction for quite some time now, however I do think the pregnant idea was a little too much... sorry my opinion... A LOT TOO MUCH :/
I really love your whole creation of Cato and Cloves life and relationship though, its very interesting, but yehhhh... the pregnancy has put me off a little sorry, I will read the next chapter to see what I think, I mean I ought to give it a chance because I have enjoyed it all till now anyway.
Potterhead-Number-One chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
AMAZING! I just read the story and whoa! AMAZING. SO AMAZING. There isn't even enough words
RavenInEmerald chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
Shit. Crap. Damn. IDIOT!
Awesome story, where's the trivia question? *pouts*
RavenInEmerald chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
If you kill someone, you get a detention.
Lovely...LOVE YOUR STORY!
hey chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
please put another chapter soon! ill b waiting!
dez-daughter-of-aphrodite chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
Awesome story!
imstillarockstar53 chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I just read all of these chapters straight in a row and this is amazing. Literally. I love this plot so much and I'm so glad I found it! Please keep writing! :)
Chasing Silmarils chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
This is a REALLY awesome story! See, I seriously love The Hunger Games. And Cato and Clove, especially Cato. And I love to read and write. So this is perfect! I've always thought it'd be interesting if Cato and Clove had a romance. (Cato is my FAVORITE character in The Hunger Games, by the way.) I like the past stuff back in District Two. And it's sweet that Clove is pregnant! 3 :) And please don't stop writing!
Clato 27 chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
Great chapter! Cats going to kill Marvel. I can feel it. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Cliff hanger!
Potterhead-Number-One chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
JDFJHFGHDVKBJJDFOIGJ THIS IS FANTASTIC! UPDATE SOON, PRETTY PLEAS!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
18? and I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
16, and also, I wanted to tell you that you are my favorite fanfiction author! CLATO FOREVER!
Clato 27 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
It's supper good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
WRITE MORE. DO NOT STOP. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.
BUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHA
I'M NOT CRAZY. WHAT? WHO SAID I WAS CRAZY?!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
SERIOUSLY. DO NOT STOP WRITING.
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.