Reviews for Trapped in the Twilight
Bunnyz-chan chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
This is perfect. It's another one I hadn't read yet because I don't like character death fics generally and this one implied that Kaito wouldn't come back to life. However, this "not coming back to life" was dealt with very well in the fact that he stayed dead, but still managed to be with everyone else. The whole thing was magnificent, from Saguru's reaction to Kaito dying to Kaito moving on. I had lines from each chapter saved in my head that I liked, but that was about 2AM last night (aka, I don't remember them nor do I have time to find them again). So just know that I loved a whole bunch of lines. I do have my absolute favorite line, "Yeah. I've had girlfriends before, nothing serious, but…right now…his name is Masaki." That line was fabulous. That was the line that made me like Saguru's son way more than I had been liking him (which is saying a lot, I already liked the kid). And I also liked the kiss at the end. So fantastic job on this wonderful fic ;D
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
cute epilogue! too bad it's officially done now. I wanted to see aoko's reaction to kaito's spirit. :P ah well. I really liked this story and will miss reading it. :)
rana2001 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Wow...I... actually forgot about this *derp face* Anyway, nice epilogue though!
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I really do love your Chrysanthemum character. She's such a fun character to read. Kei is great too. i love that you always find some way to put them into your stories. :) And Kaito's moved on...poor Saguru... i look forward to seeing how you wrap this story up and hope you can update soon.
Minervana1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
:'( So many tears in my eyes, can't even type properly :'( :'( Amazing chapter, so sad it is ending!
Athie Lestrade chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I'm crying right now. Really am. That was terrible of you. Even though I knew it had to happen. But really, that's the second sad thing I've read today and it's just, arg, you evil writers.

You and Moffat are just ripping my heart into tiny shreds and like, stomping on it.

(Which of course means that it was amazingly awesome and I can't get over it. Loved this chapter even though I hated it.)
Sirastar chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I will be angry with you without an epilogue.
I accepted that there was no chance for Kaito to come back to life but that would have been to unfair to us all.
ZaylerSuoh chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really love it i just love a good mystery besides Detective Conan/Cased Closed is one of my favorite animes your cool
Aniki-xvi chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Ooh It's already so close to the end? and here i just started reading it...

Anyways, i got 'Hooked'! i don't know why i didn't bother reading this before, but i'm glad i did now! and MAN do i love your Hakuba! he always, always, always without a fail manages to bring me to tears, and i just ADORE the unrequited love and Dream Kaito concept.

and It's You, so of course i love the language and writing. Hoping to see more soon _
Aniki-xvi chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
My fav 2 parts?

"I am NOT a foreginer..." scene
and

"... I'd have to have a lot of work done before I'd even be presentable…." scene and third

"... I'm the one at fault here. I'm the one that can't see past something as trivial as biological sex..."
Athie Lestrade chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Oh my, the comet. I forgot Pandora needed a comet. Anyways, yes, great chapter. I'm excited that Kiku-chan is going to show up! (I've grown fond of your OC.) But, yes, great, absolutely can't wait for the next one!
Minervana1 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
D': Sooo sad! I don't want Aoko to be angry with Kaito! :'( :'( Very nice chapter, can't wait for the next!
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I love how you keep bringing kiku-chan at some point into all your stories. I also like the slow progression of a HakuAo relationship. Whenever I read KaiShin I like seeing HakuAo. I still like HakuKai/KaiHaku better though. Maybe when you're done with with this you can write an epilogue where Saguru gets that other shot at being with Kaito in the next life or something. :P
Sirastar chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Did I miss something? Why was Shinichi able to see Kaito?
For the Rest a nice chapter, I liked Aokos Reaction and Kaitos, too.
Raifuujin chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
*comes out of the lurk hole she's fallen into*

Still love this story! I like that Kaito now has a way to communicate with people who can't see him. And that he got to 'speak' with Chikage. Mixed feelings about Kaito finally being revealed to the police. Happy that it'll help with his death, but at the same time, it's just the scenario Kid fans hope to never see... Then again, I think that applies to the whole fic, what with him dying. I do feel a bit bad for Nakamori, though...

Favorite part for this chapter: Knowing that they will be getting some help from the other Boys. :D Much as I love the interactions between Hakuba and Kaito, having all four of them involved in a story in any way is always fun to see. Especially since Hakuba is always the one who has been out of the loop with the whole 'evil organization' business. KaitoKid against them is one thing. ConanShinichi because of them is a lot harder to wrap one's head around. Though...hanging out with a ghost might help him believe almost anything is possible...

I might not be reviewing as often because of college, but I still love your stories and can't wait to read more! *supports from the shadows*