Reviews for Legacy
Mr. Osborne chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Okay... darkness does come before the dawn.
Mystic 777 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Ouch. It's almost worse that they know what is going on. :( Is it just me, or does this Pratt dude kind of sound a little shady? Thanks for the update.
Mcspender chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Hey, nice to see you back )!.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I like Ramirez, in fact I love what you have going on for the trio, I feel like most female ocs give tony crap more often than not but I feel Ramirez is one of the few who actually is done right. Kudos.

On that note, if you ever make it up to civil war, for God's sake let Ramirez and yensin stay team iron man. They would get tony's way of thinking wouldn't they? Plus Ramirez could be his backup in Siberia. Ack, I know, I'm sure you have your own plans, no one likes a backseat driver, but tony needs all the support he can get, civil war was a bad movie for tony..."the avengers are your family," what avengers? Sorry, the movie still has me steamed after all this time.

Anyway, good job.
Mystic 777 chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Oof, what a mess. Poor Tony, I imagine their depression is hardly helping his own.
Mr. Osborne chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Welcome back.

Note: Lexus RX series includes the RX400h (gasoline/electric hybrid, the RX350 is the v6 gas only version). I'd also add a few more Toyotas such as the Avalon, Camry, Sienna minivan and the Tundra and Tacoma pickups. Though those could be among the cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans stashed but not mentioned.
Mystic 777 chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Oh good to see this back. I'm glad Tony at least fessed up to Julia and Yinsen.
FairWeather0202 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I sincerely hope that you have not given up writing this story. You've done a wonderful job thus far and I wish you'd continue. These types of stories are my favorite - and you've done a terrific job with this one. The relationships between the three are very well-written and exciting. I love their friendship. Again, I hope to see more from you! Hope you are well :D
Star1X chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I dont know, this fic seems more Julia centric...
Mr. Osborne chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Close calls, slimy industrialists, bad guys, arguments, reconciliations and speeding-oh my. I'm half-expecting a certain someone to wait right around the bend with a captive audience.

If I were Julia, now would be a good time to get her bug-out plans and figure out some kind of emergency bug-out code with her family and friends; Pratt included.
Mystic 777 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Oofa, scary near-accident there. She's lucky she didn't make anyone else crash. I have to admit, that Dellinger guy creeps me out, so awesome work with him as an antagonist. As for Hammer... you captured his clumsy idiocy perfectly with what he said to her (laugh). Thanks for the update!
emo steve chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
i really really really like this story. i was wondering when id find someone with this idea ! Looking forward to the next chapters.
Mystic 777 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I'm glad her sister isn't a brat all the time. (gives her more dimension too!) I'm sorry to hear life was kicking you around but really grateful for the update!
Mr. Osborne chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
That was sobering.

So... Justin Hammer wants to meet Iron Maiden? I can already picture how that conversation is going to go. Oh, I can just imagine him wanting to get his slimy hands on Julia, suit and all. Not going to happen.
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
This has been a really interesting series. I can't help but think Tony will avoid the whole "can't work with others" thing since he's working so well with Julia. Yinsen's activities are a great touch, I'm glad he's getting a chance to help others in his own way. I imagine the reveal about the Pallidium poisoning will go differently... I look forward to the next chapter!