Reviews for Iron Man Gets Blasted
SwethaSanjaySindhu chapter 1 . 2/24
Seriously? Okay woah bro. Chill there with the amount of narcissism for Tony. He may be self obsessed but that was pushing it! He is NOT that narcissistic. But other than that, AWESOME. I LOVED IT, and I rarely say that XD
It was really cool
Cashagon chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Take that, Stark! (shown up by a ten-year-old, priceless!)
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very cute, very fun. The only things that really count.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really like the idea of the setting; representatives of television shows talking about themselves on television shows? FANTASTIC! Great fic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Nice. Do more!
piratequeen0 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
i love you! but i would have thought phineas and ferb would be fan boys of tony
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Ah, Tony. No matter how brilliant you are, you can never stand up to the creative genius of children.
candycanelila chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was stupid
That was funny
That made no sense
I love it
ttyl ;- ]
Bravo chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved it! It was fabulous! I made me laugh so hard when they were talking about the Beak! I told my sister about it and she thought it was funny too and I can't get her to laugh at any of these stories! Good Luck!
AgentMastermind chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I... Cant... Stop...laughing... I'm crying...oh man I'm falling out of the chair. "Go on show him Ferb" man this is the most hilarious thing I have ever read. I needed that. Thank you.
Kai
Piece Bot chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really liked the ending!
AvengerGal chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yeah it was good. It's one of those stories you just have fun reading. Good job!
QuirkyRevelations chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was really good! The teacher is obviously going to love it! I especially love the ending! Haha Tony! I found it hilarious how you described Phineas; I always found his triangle-shaped head amusing! Great job! :)