Reviews for Rainbow of The Past, Rain of the Future
Natalie Potter The Time Lady chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
FUJIOKA?
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
I'm sorry for not reveiwing the last couple chapters, but this story was really great in glad you finished it!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Great story! please post again soon! Thankyou!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Awwww haru is soo sweet! Please post soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
I think that she has 2 babies and one is a girl and one is a boy.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Awwwww that's soo sad! Really! Please post again soon. Thankyou.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Please post again soon! I can't think on what else to write so Thankyou for this chapter, and please post soon!
marshmallowgilbird chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
its short but it was nice. the suspence was perfect. cant wait for the next one
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Dramatic! I love it! Now all that needs to be written is wether It is haru's or her fathers. Baby... Please post again soon! Thankyou!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I KNOW! Yoshi was talking to akito! It only makes sense! Thank you for posting this and a couple if days is significantly less than dome people update, I'm not telling you to slow down with the posting or anything, bug don't beat yourself up over it. Thank you soo much for posting, it really made my day! I'm looking forward to reading more about akito and his mysterious plot.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I love this chapter. Update soon!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
You MUST post more chapters! Please it's an AWSOME story!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Oh, the irony! Any why, will she make it out Alive or die of nervousness/embarrassment! Post next chapter so we can find out! Hippopotamus!
NeonSakuraKiryuu chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
LOL, its a love square. I have always loved storys where there is a love triangle or square. Cant wait for you to update, I love this story. Keep up the good work !
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
WHHHHHYYYYYYYY! No not the cliff hanger-anything but that! The world will end! We're all going to die! You must post again soon VERY soon to prevent the destruction of the entire world! I'm tOo young to die! Please save us all!