Reviews for 1440 Minutes 'til Dawn
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I know Dean will eventually forgive Castiel, but I did like this thought from him. 'angel who was no longer his friend, who wasn't who he used to be…who he should be'

I love how you described Dean right before the fight, '...he was still a hunter, still a warrior, still a Winchester. Used to long odds and slim chances.' You wrote a wonderful fight scene!

I loved the moment when Dean imagined Sam beside him tending his wounds and as he focused on memories of his brother.

It was nice that Castiel arrived so Dean wasn't alone.

I'll admit, this was a bit of an evil cliffhanger. Hopefully your Internet will cooperate soon. (I can almost relate as something has went after my e-mail account :(

Until next time, take care.
babyreaper chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
OMG, no! This is all Cas's fault if he hadn't gone off in a huff Dean wouldn't have been fighting all those beasts alone, so is he dead, can Cas bring him back? Will Dean even thank him for that, maybe he wants it to be over? Can't wait for the next post. Thanks.
netherlady chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Well written!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved your description of Dean and how he was surviving in Puragatory. I could picture Dean and his surroundings. He sounds like the warrior we know. I also loved his thoughts about Sam and how he missed his brother.

I'm not sure how I feel about Castiel. Truthfully, I have had trouble forgiving him for some of his actions since season four and especially when Cas broke Sam's wall. So I did like this thought from Dean, 'He wasn't sure how he felt about Cas now, how to resolve all those hurt and angry feelings over what his friend had done…to the world, to heaven…to Sam.'

I'm looking forward to the next chapter or may stop over at the other site and read it there.

Take care.
AllThingsInsane chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'm torn between wanting to know what happened to Dean in purgatory and how it defers from hell, and not wanting to see it because, of course, I can't stand the very idea of Dean being in that position, of being in pain and terrified. One thing I can say is that I'm very glad that Jeremy is coming on board this season, because as we all know he is THE master at writing those terrific, emotional episodes like "A Very Supernatural Christmas" and "Dream a little dream of me" and especially "In the Beginning" which, for me, was such a defining episode for not just Dean, but for John and Mary because we got to explore their backgrounds.

Anyway, I love your portrayal of Dean's time in Purgatory. I especially loved his interactions with Cas. Purgatory is something that they've referenced on the show for so many seasons, that I am dying to know how it really is. I can't wait to read more of your chapters.

Keep up the good work!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ooh yummy, Dirty!Dean! (And yes, freckles are damn sexy!)

I suspect the most AU part of this is the long hair and beard. I can't see the CW letting Dean look like that!

I'll be interested to see the show's take on the rules of Purgatory. Can you die there? Or are you already dead? I like your idea that it's kind of like Hell in that you can feel the agony of injury, but eventually you'll be healed.

I'm hoping Dean might run into a few familiar faces while he's there (I'm looking at you, Gordon Walker) or even people he thought might be in Heaven (John Winchester, come on down. Literally.) I'll be interested to see what you've come up with!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
great story loved this chapter great writing
22 | « Prev Page 1 2