Reviews for Breakup
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Have they ever considered the chaos that would be unleashed if the core team resigned? Eventually the army would fall under the pressure. Ordinary soldiers would never be able to deal with the crisis and mass killings with conventional weapons wouldn't be enough to stop these creatures.

Plus if too many creatures are destroyed, obviously its unfair and cruel to the beasts themselves who are simply lost in an unknown reality but there is the greater threat that evolution could change course. Humanity could vanish in an instant or a new species might dominate society.

Many soldiers would die and desertion would occur as many disheartened soldiers gave up. Others would be lost through anomalies and be permanently lost in the past or future. Finally the units would give up and animals from every period in history would roam free with no one to contain them.

There would be prehistoric and futuristic creatures running the streets, civilians fleeing in terror, mass damage, overturned vehicles, smashed buildings and so many innocents would be slaughtered...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
They cant quit after all the amazing and terrifying creatures they've seen; Pristichampsus, Giganotosaurus, futuristic fungus, Dracorex, Megopteran, Embolotherium, futuristic camouflage beast, Spinosaurus, Kaprosuchus.

Plus there were arboreal dinosaurs, mutated futuristic predators, Therocophilian, futuristic beetle queen, Labrinthyodont, Diictodon, futuristic burrowing insect, aquatic theropod, Coelurosauravus, futuristic beetles, Precambrian worm and Tyrannosaurus rex
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
So now they've dealt with three large dinosaurs. Gigantosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex and now Allosaurus too and ironically they're also all predatory dinosaurs.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Bipedal lizards from the future time zone that hunt in teams and behave like mammals. very interesting
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
The Utahraptors, the dracorex and the Tyrannosaurus rex are actually the only dinosaurs the ARC has encountered thus far.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Not all the animals they encounter are carnivorous.

Rex, the Scutosaurus, the Arthopleura, the dodos, the pteranodon, the Columbian mammoths, the diictodons, Sid and Nancy, the Dracorex, the embolotherium, the camouflage beast etc.

None of those animals were predators.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Abby can never quit. What would happen to Rex, Sid and Nancy? Who would maintain the menagerie and feed the creatures?

The mammoth, the T. rex, the dracorex and the Utahraptors all need feeding daily. Would anyone remember to clean the animal holding pens?

Rex would really miss her...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Were the giant birds phorasrachus or titanis?
Prawn Crackers chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
I read the whole story in one go last night and I cried copiously!

I think this is one of the best stories you have ever written! It deals with some very realistic issues of their relationship. I do think it has the perfect mix of fluff and angst. And a happy ending!

Fabulous!
juls124 chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
I love how she said "don't leave me again" and his response.

Oh, and I absolutely loved how Vale carried Bilson into the canteen. I love the way he flirts with her!
juls124 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
The last line made me want to puke, but hey what can you do?

I have to say, this chapter was pretty awesome! Bilson was just awesome! Grabbing it by the mouth with her bare hands! So cool!
juls124 chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Oh shit! Are the "Yanks" (it's kinda fun calling my own kind that) making anomalies?

Becker is gonna freak when he finds the anomaly infront of Jess and Bilson.
juls124 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
OMG! That dessert sounds amazing! I'm sure I could only eat one though. Like Abby said, she's not human.

Oh, and I absolutely loved Connor telling Abby that they should break up.
juls124 chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Yay! Go Regina for helping Jess!

I loved how Becker and Flowers were joking.
juls124 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Jeez Becker. You're back together, just go with her. I mean, you're really just sleeping.

Oh, I love Regina!