Reviews for Fighting Destiny
cuteascherries chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
: )
BethanyRose92 chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
This is so witty and I’m obsessed with your Bella! Please update soon!
klel323 chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
Thanks to TLS for the rec, and really like this Bella. Hope this story posts more then once a year!;-)
Northern Light1000 chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Thanks for writing! Enjoying this! :)
tpea1288 chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
Witty Bella! Charming sexy Edward; who knew? But Bella should google him if there's dating or kisses. Is Edward in the Mob? Clearly Emmett works for Edward. Edward may be a celeb. Is he even single?

It sounds like Edward is punishing Bella for things other people have done. That or he's a head case.

But I'm enjoying Bella immensely & can't wait to read more!
tpea1288 chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
Lunged at Bella! Someone needs to lock him up maybe with lots of meds! Bella is their savior & Edward isn't nearly grateful enough nor apologetic. There is no excuse-none!

Geez! Do you know who I am? Yes, an ass!

Bella has sacrificed considerably to bail them out-her shoot down the tubes & used her supplies & her expertise to save their lives.

They owe her their lives & they should start paying up.

Edward should pay for a new camera every time her tries to knock Bella's out of her hand. He should face jail every time he attacks her.
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
So funny with the girls! Love Bella's sass! Edward is an egoist and has no manners or social skills.
flyrbrd chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
Thanks!
keyboardkath chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Omg why have i just discovered this fic? This Edward is intriguing. And i’m dying to read more
Iklepixie chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Found on lemonade stand. Now following.
cejsmom chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Was so thrilled to see this. After I got over my shock. I was impressed how you were able to keep the characters so true to the first part of the story after such a long intermission. Glad to have them back. Curious to see her reaction when she finds out what he does for a living.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
Please continue this story, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
This is a fabulous story so far, I do hope you continue to update regularly, I can't wait to see what's in store next for these two
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
Great story, beautifully written. Think I'll wait a while before committing though., Just noticed it's been a five year wait for this last chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Because something called "Outdoor Research" positively SCREAMS paparazzi! [sarcasm]