Reviews for The Holiday
Kiki888 chapter 16 . 8/23
I really hope you continue with this! It was the first Fremione story I read and you made me fall in love with it
PLEASE FINNISH! im loving this
Lheto chapter 16 . 6/7
Nice story. It's sad that it's not finished, though.
arorapatroque chapter 16 . 2/21
I totally want to see this finished!
platypuslattes chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Very puzzled as to why Hermione isn't affected by the fact that Fred only wants her so he can sleep with her...
platypuslattes chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
OMG Charlie's advice to Bill is too fucking priceless
platypuslattes chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I never understood who saw them in the window...
platypuslattes chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I know this is SUCH an old story/post, but it REALLY bothers me that his goal is to go all the way with Hermione. I would never think that they were so shallow.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Ooooh cant wait to see more of this!
EscapedMinds chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Loved it!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Aw, c'mon! You just can't leave us hanging there with these two shagging in the maze! LOL

This made me smile real big:
"I'm shocked you know the word counterproductive," Percy sniffed. "Much less how to apply it correctly in conversation."

I know you've been plenty busy with writing and work and wee Remus but...but...but PLEASE come back to this one! Pretty please? :D
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I understand completely how she could want to rejoice, cry, strangle, and snog him at once. The adorable git! Our Hermione is no teaspoon of emotions.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Good for Ginny! And kudos to her family and friends that were congratulatory. Not that I ever doubted THIS lot. :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
As much as I love Fred I can't help but pine a bit for Bill. xoxo Soooo glad "our" team won that match!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Oh I'm so glad Ginny came home and that in this story she's not an angry tart! I do enjoy a good Ginny-bashing but as long as she's not panting after Harry I quite like her. ;)