Reviews for The Holiday
jillcovey chapter 16 . 6/16
I am adoring this! Please update soon
WhenIWasAYoungBoy chapter 16 . 1/19
MORE! This is the best and now I'm really sad that it's not finished. Please update soon! -Ciao!
MyPatronusIsAnOtter chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
Great Chapter! I think that you should continue this story, as it has an interesting concept. Next chapter fred and hermione should have a lemony moment, but when they realize they love each other.
Kiki888 chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
I really hope you continue with this! It was the first Fremione story I read and you made me fall in love with it
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
PLEASE FINNISH! im loving this
Lheto chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Nice story. It's sad that it's not finished, though.
arorapatroque chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
I totally want to see this finished!
platypuslattes chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Very puzzled as to why Hermione isn't affected by the fact that Fred only wants her so he can sleep with her...
platypuslattes chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
OMG Charlie's advice to Bill is too fucking priceless
platypuslattes chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I never understood who saw them in the window...
platypuslattes chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I know this is SUCH an old story/post, but it REALLY bothers me that his goal is to go all the way with Hermione. I would never think that they were so shallow.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Ooooh cant wait to see more of this!
EscapedMinds chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Loved it!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Aw, c'mon! You just can't leave us hanging there with these two shagging in the maze! LOL

This made me smile real big:
"I'm shocked you know the word counterproductive," Percy sniffed. "Much less how to apply it correctly in conversation."

I know you've been plenty busy with writing and work and wee Remus but...but...but PLEASE come back to this one! Pretty please? :D
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I understand completely how she could want to rejoice, cry, strangle, and snog him at once. The adorable git! Our Hermione is no teaspoon of emotions.