Reviews for Redemption Road
maxjackson706 chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
I think what you have is great and if you decide to go the route of a more original dragonborn ill read it and love it as well as this story
you are a great writer solaris keep up the great work
Lazy Spark chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Whoa! When did Serana and Jim admit they love each other. Unless I missed it in an earlier chapter, they're both really casual about it.
Hrolgeir chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Jim Ridley? Seriously? Try harder.
Madgormley chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
In truth i wish you would continue the story and their is nothing wrong about your character. I can honestly say you have one of the best dawnguard serana & dragonborn storys without adout and its also in my top 4 list. Your not the only one that suffers from writters block there are plenty of others and they keep bouncing back. So if i may can you just put the story on hold instead of cancling like who knows maybe after the summer you may have regained some inspiration.
dragonlorerd6 chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
*Finishes reading announcement* (Darth Vader Voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
While I am sad that you will not be posting for a long time I understand a Respect your resins and will what for the day that this awesome story continues.
KingOgnik chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
a shame that this story is being suspended indefinitely, i have thoroughly enjoyed it up to this point.

i honestly thought the character was fine the way he was but if you decide to do a re-write of him, perhaps have him be less absorbed by his grief in the start? or maybe have him already be a vampire from some past encounter and that can be what troubles him in the beginning?

whatever you decide for this story, be it a re-write or a continuation with changes, ill be looking forward to the next chapter.
LivewithHonour chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
I hate writers block, it can be so frustrating and I'm experiencing it at the moment. I just take a break from the story for a while, start something new to get the creative juices flowing and then revisit it after a month or two. If by then you still can't write to a standard you like then yeah try and start fresh with a new character that intrigues you more.

If you're anything like me then you probably read it back and wish you went in a different direction with this or had this person say this, so a remake would be like a second draft.
Madgormley chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
Another excellent chapter looking to next update so keep them coming
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
Sank you but update sooner next time no?
Zero121 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Finally, an update! I had been waiting for a while for this chapter to come out. awsome dragon fight by the way, sickness. Cant wait for the next. Good job.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
Y u no update?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Update soon maby soon plz
Moonflower04 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Serana! Your Dragonborn likes using Shouts haha interesting :) nicely done so far.
Moonflower04 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I finally had time to check this out and it's pretty good so far :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »