Reviews for If I Lost You
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow. What a way to learn you're about to be a father. So, are you going to continue this into a series of one-shots?
kurosushi123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Darn ! Please continue this
HarmonyPond chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awwwww! That was sweet! I really liked how you made the characters seem like their real selves. In a lot of romantic fics, the characters are super OOC. It was really good!
Luvergirl of Books chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haha, I knew it! That was so sweet, I adored it. You did a really great job, the details for everything were magnificent. There was a bit of dry humor and sarcasm, particularly near the beginning, that I really enjoyed. You did a really great job!
Whitherfang chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Whoa. Alyss pregnant. WHY HAS NOBODY INFORMED ME OF THIS!
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
daay C': a sweet short story!
I love the idea, though I think the end was a bit rushed considering how Will didn't have much of a response to the 'I'm pregnant' statement (unless of course, he already knew xD)

"This wasn't Alyss; she looked disturbing" I think it's phrased slightly awkwardly ; it sounds like Will is making a comment on how Alyss is looking 'disgusting', it would be better to use 'disturbed' instead to make the sentence work C:

other than that, I think it's ok C': I'd love to read more of your FF 3 *U* keep on writing!
Nicosgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awwwwww I love it :) continue it please!