Reviews for Moose
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very good story, I couldn't stop grinning and giggling while reading it. It's just as I imagined Bumi and Tenzin's relationship to be.
Bumi the mad genius, lol. I hope we get to see more of him next season; five seconds of screentime at the last episode and everybody already liked him :D
IrishPanther chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
D'awww...beatiful brother bonding between a moose! How cute...and a bit bizarre; nonetheless, I enjoyed reading this fic! I'm not a fan of Legend of Korra so it's kind of hard to picture this happening, as well as comment on OOC-ness, but that didn't stop me from enjoying this beautiful moose fic! Welcome to the group San! :)

No grammar mistakes found here, so excellent work with proofreading! Once again, I truly enjoyed reading this one-shot! :)
MalkieriJester chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very nice. The brotherly love is very well done here. You made me like both brothers very much and you did well showing the strong bond between them. The dialogue is good and so is the story as a whole.
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aw, that was very cute and an entertaining read. Nicely done! :D
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I absolutely loved this! It was really good. I should have known the original San was dead (It's like Shamu) but I didn't expect it. Really, really fantastic job. Even though we don't see Bumi and Tenzin as younger in the show, I still thought they were very in character. The ending was magnificent.

The only thing was:
"something worng"
But we all know how that goes when trying to appease plot bunnies. :D
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awwww...this was so lovely! You definitely covered everything for the challenge I presented! I loved the young Bumi and Tenzin! And the finding of the moose and the banter between the brothers was awesome. I love how your young Bumi is so much like Aang's Bumi. I suppose he was named after him for a reason, though, right? :P Anyway, I especially loved, "He can't be just a moose." Too funny! I suppose in the Avatar world, though, the creatures always were something more...always crossed with something else. So finding 'just a moose' was awesome. And the moose riding was funny. And I love, love, love that you mentioned Appa too...because I LOVE Appa. I was wondering if it was the original San...but certainly it couldn't be, so you threw that little detail in. This was an awesome story with wonderful characterizations. I really loved this! Well done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this! Really cute story!
Dominus Tenebrosus chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Incredibly awesome indeed.

I'd like to start with saying that until I saw this, I hadn't even heard of the fandom, much less that I'm in any way familiar with it. Regardless.

I'd like to start by saying that I found this easy to read, which is a good thing. I also like the moosen subject matter. :D I'm not sure that I can make too many more observations about it though, because there aren't any grammatical errors that I could find, and that's most of what I could comment on besides. So I'm forced to be somewhat generic with my response, which I hope isn't an issue.

I'd like to end this review on a bad pun note, and observe that apples make the moose grow fonder. :)