Reviews for Rise Of Phoenix: 2012 Edition
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Oh, wow. If that were me saying something like that to the coach...just wow. Poor TK.
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I've been reading and re-reading this fic several times, and it just hooks me. I hope you continue with this one.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Yet another life example Drugs do more harm then good . I take it that Gennai's message will have something to do with the coming threat as well as Phoenix himself good job
field innocence chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Yes a update! (there is hope) nice chapter! Can't wait for another.
Saint River chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
More like the calm before the storm. I feel the Chosen Child of Despair will take over the Child of Hope's body soon enough. The bonding time in this chapter... well, I like it.

And good job on Takeru's thoughts and feelings.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Teehee! A perfectly done chapter after that haitus, don't you think? I'm glad little Takeru's feeling better, but I do, however, hope once again for some angst. What can I say? I'm a sadistic person when it comes to him, if I say so myself. TK angst is my favorite thing in the world!
Saint River chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Ah, the contents of this chapter has made me like this more. Please keep it up and update soon. This is going in my favorites.
Saint River chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
The two big bads make their move and Azulongmon has Gennai get the children (or former considering the older six) to get ready for them. And Phoenix gets a taste of control over the body. This getting better and better.
Saint River chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Taichi and Yamato make their appreance. Another reason why I like this fic is that the characters are actually somewhat older here and have changed since 02. The fic also does not start where 02 ended.

And so Takeru tells Yamato and Taichi his problems. Something like an alternate personality is not easy to digest. I wonder how they'll take it.
Saint River chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Nice character developments/characterizations here. And the way Takeru's mental evil twin is slowly breaking away Takeru's mental defenses is quite devious.
Saint River chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Ok, this is definitely different than compared to the original. The nightmare and the foreshadowing is new and Takeru hasn't snapped yet. The usage of Japanese names is a plus.

I like this remake. Not that I didn't like the original. I liked the original a lot. It was actually one of the very first Digimon fics I read which was very, very good.
Saint River chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
And you're back. Thank God. I read this as well as the Fantasmic Saga back when I wasn't a member.

This is a different start compared to the original version. Lilithmon and GranDracmon appear a whole lot earlier.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Very intriguing! I love with TK goes evil, it satisfies my taste and I'm looking forward with more chapter to come. Please I urge you to continue!
Aiko Isari chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Lessee... not a bad chapter, I'm glad they're taking action. I'm not entirely sure the psychological treatment in itself is accurate to dissociative identity disorder. I don't believe the disorder is curable. Also, I'd recommend expanding on the inner turmoil and battles, kind of emphasize the pain and misery and talk about how the "friendship" went from good to bad.

I like the second scene though. You could do with describing the emotions of the room a bit more, leaving things to implication and such. However, they're having a natural concern and fear that Takeru could become an enemy along with the fact that he's a precious person to all of them.

I look forward to see how everyone takes this. I'm pretty sure that Ken will be VERY concerned.
Hikari Ino chapter 6 . 10/19/2012