Reviews for The Journal of Albus Severus Potter
drowningsun chapter 30 . 5/4/2014
Oh my god. Wow. This was amazing. I mean, it was so raw and heartfelt, and it didn't feel edited or forced or anything. It was like a real journal, which was great. I loved it.
Mindnight Ink chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
The whole time I was reading this I just kept thinking "this is the cutest thing ever." I kept giggeling like an idiot (especially when it said Scorpius is a One Direction fan. Didn't see that coming.) Al and Scorp are the cutest thing ever, and James is a total ass. (Why are the perfect guys alway gay and the asses straight? Totally not fair.) The whole thing was very realistic, and I like Albus' confusion at the beginng, which almost immidiatly created a relatable character. I love Scorpius too, and how clear his personality is. I also have to say, Albus acts a bit like a teenage girl. It's cute and funny at the same time. (I noticed the way his entry's are styled is similar to the way I write in my diary. Again, cute and funny.) A sequal must be made! I'd love to see you write more Al/Scorp (Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, I wrote this on my iPod.)
no name chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Scorpius is really foxy. OMG I can't believe he put that. hahahaahahaha
Shinan7 chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
I loved this but i hope you write another story continuing this xD
Kimka333 chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
I really loved this story! I'm so sad it's over.
hunnylover chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
What no! This can't be the last chapter i...I...demand a sequel or more chapters NO THIS CANT BE OVER THIS CANT BE IT! Don't do this to me please I'll die you don't know how much I look forward to reading this fic! Please please please contuine!
MayRoseCornish chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
I love this story but the ending was kinda sad. I hope you'll make a sequel!
Diddleymaz chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
Very good, but sad its the end.
A sequel please?
thaliabeth chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
BUT BUT BUT IT'S OVER? NOOOOO. T-T SHO MUCH SADNESSSS! It was a really great story, though! Would you ever maybe consider writing a sequel? *hopeful smile*
SnowySyd chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
This chapter may or may not have broken my heart. If I wasn't listening to happy music I may have cried. Thank you for being such a beautiful writer, I'm not very good with words but I did absolutely love this story.
Diddleymaz chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
Good chapter bet they look cute in matching tye-dye
Diddleymaz chapter 27 . 3/16/2013
Good
MayRoseCornish chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Love this story! Every time a new chapter comes out I read it, then I think 'Wow! This story is good.' and I have to read it again just to soak up the awesomeness...
yay chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
That's nice of Scorpius. And Scorpius going through withdrawal makes it more plausible.
Keegster chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
You need to publish more! :)