Reviews for The Master of Hallowed Time
fastreader12 chapter 5 . 7/8
I'm curious to see where the story will go... Please update soon! :)
GarnetMonsoon chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Aw dude, I can't wait to see more of this! Though, I kind of think they'd tell Ron about it. They couldn't keep something so big from him, maybe it would be too hard, you know?
But if you can work it out, cool!
I can't wait to see more! This is one of the more original and interesting ones I've seen.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Update!"!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Please update
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Good stuff! Quick thinking Hermione!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I agree with Harry. It needs to be done right away. But I do understand Hermione's concerns.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Terrific start.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Pplease update
A great fan chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Please update really soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Pl ease update
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Rawr rawr raawwrr...that means brill in dinosaur ;)
witowsmp chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
His only mistake was talking to the Horcrux. He should've simply grabbed it and took it to the Chamber of Secrets, which, by the way, I've always believed must actually contain secrets - not just be a basilisk cage. It never got fully explored in the books.

I'm sure Hermione will enjoy hearing about Bertha Jorkins' death, along with Frank Bryce's, while she plots.
witowsmp chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
The Trace is a lie. Dumbledore told Harry that in book 6. The Ministry only tracks locations where underaged wizards who live with muggles live (mostly muggle-born, except for Harry, who's muggle-raised). That's why Dobby could fool the Ministry into thinking that Harry had cast a spell in book 2. They tracked the magic, not the person. The Ministry lies about it to the public, and that's why Hermione, etc, believed in the Trace. I don't know why Harry didn't remember that fact in DH. I suppose he still doesn't remember that fact in this story, which is consistant with the amnesiac Harry became in the beginning of Deathly Hallows.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »