Reviews for Purple Sunset
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
So, it's finally over. Well, it was nice while it lasted.
Bolshevik-Babe chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
I really want Yuri brought back, and I feel like he's going to show up at some point. For some reason, I can just feel it.
Anera527 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Yes! I'm so glad Jed and Matt came back to get Erica and her girls, I didn't want to see them leave her by herself. I'm curious to see what happened to Yuri, and when he'll make another appearance- will he come back for Erica if he shows up again?

Looking forward to more!
Anera527 chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
Oh Erica... I'm kind of afraid of finding out what is going on with Yuri, I don't want to see him so controlling. Part of me is wishing that Jed and Matt would just come and get her and Toni and just bring them all back to America, but I don't think that's going to happen.
Wolverines chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Awww
Wolverines chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Great chapter!
Dan Sickles chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Wow, I just read the last two chapters, and I am very impressed by how they both end with totally unexpected twists! First the FBI arresting Yuri and then Yuri taking Erica to the USSR in such a lordly fashion - just like he's a real Alpha male in a romance novel, making her safe and not bothering to tell her about it!
Anera527 chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Very good chapter, I definitely enjoyed it! And was that a little bit of history there as well (I could swear you were talking of the Romanoves' and their assassinations)?

I look forward to more!
Anera527 chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Yay, update! I'm hoping that Matt can eventually lose some of his animosity for the Russians, but i guess I can only wait and see. "Boris Matthew"- interesting name, I think it would be a cool idea for the baby.

I look forward to more!
Wolverines chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Touching moment between matt and erica.