Reviews for One Year From Today, By the Coffee Cart
bountypeaches chapter 1 . 4/18
Really sweet and could perfectly fit with canon.

Although my personal head canon is that scene where they are jogging towards the coffee cart is the one year anniversary.
Isabella F chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Omg. This story was very well written and hear warming. I was looking through fanfiction trying to find the perfect story, and this is it. Keep up the awesomeness, love the story. :)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is lovely. I don't mind how it actually turned out, but this would have been fantastic, too. Really, *really* well done.
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this is such a ingenious piece! I love how it fits with the original storyline :)
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this. I love how you have our characters slowly and tentatively stepping back into their respective roles. The clothing, the verbal collisions, the push-pull...beautiful. Real.
akamarykate chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is lovely! I'm sitting in a cold living room and it warmed me right through. I especially love the way that Brennan, who wants to be so logical about everything, still participates in the superstition of not counting on him being there so she won't be disappointed if he doesn't show (I'm sure she'd tell me it's a logical way to keep her feelings from being hurt. :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Utterly lovely. And since canon never said otherwise, I can pretend that this actually happened.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 9/21/2012

This story is just beautiful. The characterizations are spot on!
jsq chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Amy, I love everything about this story. Seriously, I've pretty much moved on from Bones, but this one makes me want to get all obsessed with it again. The dialogue, the characterization, the little details- you used them all beautifully.
Sheytune chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love the sense of hope that Brennan tries to deny as she prepares so carefully (blue for trustworthiness, skirt, necklace, earrings, hair) for a meeting she tells herself won't happen - and writing that date on her paper is a nice touch. And, of course, that he shows up, and he actually says that he doesn't expect her to be anything but himself, and then teases her about having chosen that date - it fits so well with who they are, as does the trust that they will keep their promises to each other.
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Plus, he totally looked at what she wrote on that piece of paper. :D
This is a nice scene. I like Brennan's thought process and I really like the concise conversation they had - so many people have them way overtalk the whole thing and it's just not how they are. They know how to communicate with each other in just a few words. Just like this.
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very nicely done. Loved your use of the phrase 'spinning out of true.' Very "Brennan-y." This entire story was well done and should've been part of the show.

I also applauded the fact that you began in Brennan's point of view and you NEVER left it. Hooray!
threesquares chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was wonderful. I thought the beginning was great, a sweet build up with her getting ready for work and the little details of memory about the color blue. And then when she heard the sound of his voice...gave me chills. Perfect that she found his hand already there on the bench. I thought the last part when they are talking was just perfect. In character and absolutely the things they should say to each other. I also like the next chapter where you keep going...(yes?)
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I think I like this idea a whole lot!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lovely story. Really enjoyed reading here.