Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Seas of Renewal
ida4444 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Your vocabulary is really good. It brings some good variety to the story. I also like the dialogue in this. Even when no one's speaking, the person stays in character and narrates like he's telling the story.

I enjoyed it!
ida4444 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Man, they're all in trouble. Deep trouble.

I enjoyed this and I look forward to see what happens next chapter!
ida4444 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Wonderful! I enjoy the way each of their plans are going. It makes it seem really believable. :)

Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Zozeebobs chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Yay you've updated! Loved the girls (AGAIN!) and how they were tricking poor Jack and Gibbs. Laughed at the bit when Jack wanted his hat back ;) I'm wondeirng who the person with the candle is... As always it's amazingly well-written (pirate language is impeccable) and looking forward to the next one - Update!
Zozeebobs chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
AWESOME! Haha I loved this chapter - it completely showed the girls' personalities and how they're badass... Great writing style and loved the bit where the girls were teasing Jack and when Peyton said "Savvy?"! Oh, I'm growing to love them...
ida4444 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I loved it! It's funny and smart and just plain epic. :) I'm excited for the next chapter!

Happy writing!
Abrasio chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
keep on updating
cause i love it ! ! !
Zozeebobs chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Wow! Such an amazing chapter! Well worth the wait ;D Really well written (as always!) Omg Peyton is so badass! I loved this first introduction to her character and using intriguing ahem feminine charm to get close and dangerous... Very typical for Jack to fall for it as he found her... 'intriguing' and I had a very vivid idea of his face when she put the knife to his throat - Ha! Yay so we've learnt a bit about the Oracle as well! It'll be interesting to see how that is planned out. You've got the pirate language spot on! It's so natural and I guess you've had some practice hmmm? ;)

Hehe don't mean to be gushy at all but just want to say that this chapter was perfect and I look forward to an update!
ida4444 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
That was awesome. I'll be waiting to see how the captain gets himself out of this one.

(Normally I try to give at least one tip in a review, but your writing has surpassed my critique. Well done!)
Zozeebobs chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The coolest start! :D Can't wait to see how you develop these characters and the plot ;) Really well descibed and felt so real - was sad when the father was killed :( Update soon!
mariangisborne chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
ohhh, had goosebumps reading the chapter, think this will be an amazing story. Have you heard the good news , Pirates of the Caribbean 5 is starting filming soon can't wait. Anyway keep up the good work. Mariangisborne
ida4444 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow! This is amazing! Do you have a beta or is this all you? (Because if you do have one, I might just use him/her myself.) ;)