Reviews for Shrapnel and Rebellion
seanthesheep356 chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
I have to say I read this before I had an account a long time ago, so sorry I didn't review before. I am so happy I could finally find a really amazing District 3 male fanfic. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics ever! :)

The ending was really sad, but you wrote it perfectly. I loved the story so much that I'll come back to it still and read parts of it.

I did laugh hard at the funny parts, and I like you laugh when I write something funny. So sad it's over :(
-seanthesheep356 :)
Thurhame chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
*sniff* why do the losers have to die? I knew this was coming, but it's still sad... *sniff* Here's to KT, who found the courage to write the sadness.

I think I might go read some of your other fics now, find out more about Beetee and Wiress (I've only read the first book).
Thurhame chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Ok, this is getting a little ridiculous. Where are all these sponsors coming from?

Only four chapters left to read! I'm looking forward to it :)
Thurhame chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
Why are they going hunting with the rest of the group? Aren't they supposed to be using Leo's plan to defend the base camp?
Dustpool chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
I don't know what I can say...there are no words...none I can think of to tell you how sweet that was, but yet, how sad it was too.

As soon as I read this one, I knew I was gonna cry, but I didn't think i'd cry so much...This was truly lovely, and a work of art in words.

I've smiled, laughed, hit my roommate with a book and cried, sobbed into my boyfriend's neck at how well this was made.

I feel so sorry for Beetee and Wiress, and then I feel sorry for Galileo and Emma, then feel alot of hate going to Peeta and Katniss...but that's not the point.

KT, you've done it again...you've made me into my rebellion self...

- Dusty
Mrs.Mellark15 chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
Wow that was amazing I cried
Mrs.Mellark15 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I know this is sorta stupid but now I can't see Leo and Emma die maybe you could change it so like they're the star crossed lovers from district three and not have katniss and peeta period
Dustpool chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Oh, I love this story already! Well, I love all of your stories, but this one must have made me laugh a few times and made me cry! Aww...I'm going to love reading this story! :3

Where have I seen the name 'Cord' before...hmm...?

- Dustpool
P.S. When I read this and then saw my feet, she said I was smiling like a nerd X3, this is what your stories do to me!