Reviews for Magical Past
CupcakePixie chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This is a lovely story; it makes me smile every time I read it! Thank you so much for using your time and effort to write it.
LadyBookworm80 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Awww! So cute! Is it wrong to say I'm a "grown-up" and I still have my favorite childhood toy? LOL. I'm thinking about writing a children's series based on the adventures we had in my youth.
LadyBookworm80 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Aww, that's adorable!
Jetredgirl chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh I like this it is very cute :o)
brokenwings1995 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I love your idea and an surprised I gadget heard of it before. I also like your writing style please would also be cool if you could explain how jareth became so powerful. Thanks! O:-)
jinx1764 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice, short take on how they were friends before the Labyrinth adventure. Makes it sad that she doesn't remember and the friendship ended.
Tobyk947 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I think this could continue more, if you wanted it to. I feel like I have to watch the movie again now, haha.
Silvermastermind chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Here's an idea that just popped into my head, why don't you (or have Jareth) bring Sarah's childhood storybook characters to life. That sure holds promises of adventure and it could lead into her later love of acting. Although, that could start making this a crossover... whatever, it was just an idea.
I'm always excited to read more of your stories so keep writing!
artseblis chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like this back-story and I like the writing style. I look forward to seeing more of this story.
Newbie83 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I read the other reviews before I posted, and I agree with the second person: this could be an interesting story, but you have to be careful with how their relationship develops since she's just a kid. You will also have to deal with how she forgot all about Jareth by the time she wished him away, although stories using the "imaginary friend" plot usually do that with "the person came of age" idea. Just some things to consider, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge. :)
Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I think you should move forward. It is a good concept. Have not seen it before. Like to see Sarah as a little girl. The Goblin king should have loved her from birth, somehow, perhaps even before. This is something I am exploring right now Go look at Celtic concept of rebirth, and transmigration of souls. Maybe she had been a Fae, someone close ot him. I am using this, but it is tricky. You have to know your Fae lore, and be willing to dredge it up. Look up on wikapedia...The Aes sidhe. The Tuatha De Danann. Old gods of Ireland. Have to be careful not to make him look like a pedophile
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 9/13/2012