Reviews for Rewriting History
josiah275 chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
could you continue this book? i really enjoyed it. Jack bwing some super advanced human is my fav stories. And you did an amazing one.
Andriabow chapter 27 . 1/30/2013
I am glad for the update and still enjoying the story. Good job.
chain.reader chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
there is a large chunk of duplicate text at the end of this chapter (search for '[notes]' and you'll see what I mean)
The Eye of Re chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You know, this chapter really doesn't contain the story premise.
ElDani chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
Well, from a technical point of view, your story is not perfect. It begins with the usual errors many writers have (not always using to/too or your/you're correctly, for example) and there are some more typos (one I noticed in particular was the "Regan" Airport (and the subsequent spellings of the name) which was named for the former US President Ronald Reagan.

But the storytelling itself, oh it is very good. Although Calan feels a bit Gary-Stu'ish at times, you write an interesting tale. More importantly, you've created a much more thoughtful Stargate Command with both big changes and small details that make this story of yours feel very real and alive.

I'll definitely be following it.
ElDani chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Just stumbled across this story and the introduction sounds like this could be a wonderful experience. Now I'm going to start with the story, I'll report back later how I liked it.
Andriabow chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
I'm really enjoying te story so far. Great writng. Thanks
Danny79 chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Nice uppdate. Waiting for the next one with a bit of exitment.
Lesychan chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Nice ideas for the mules...Just add some mules with tracks for the times when wheels just cant hack it...

Or how about some kind of Mini-tank _
dpdp chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Wondeerful.
osito chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Some excellent new vehicles. I was just thinking about some vehicles that can be used in the stargate, last night. If you google military dune buggy you will see a awesome vehicle for fast support. I was also thinking about gun mounted atv and motor bikes with sidecar packing a heavy machine gun.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
I find this interesting! :)

I look forward to reading more.
Danny79 chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Hmm. Having Kinsey thrown in jail knowing that he is screwed (both litteraly ang figuraly soon) aswell as knowing that evrything he have worked for along with all his power he had is gone. Yepp he would probobly have prefered the death penalty.
dpdp chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
More please.
Mojtaba13 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
oh wow yes yes mega update haven't even read it yet but i know it'll be great...