Reviews for Like the Wolf
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really don't know how you manage to be so consistently amazing... :)
IcarusWing chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love the raw feeling of this. It really captures the "purity," as Dean describes it.
winchestersangel chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Ahhh Amazing story as always!
Westiegal chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Holy crap that was awesome.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Nice job! I loved how you started and ended it with the same phrase! Great job
Caiternate chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow, thank you for this! I'll just sit here and pretend this is what actually happened :)
Adja chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is just what I needed. Thank you. :)
PhoeStiel chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful and angsty and, as always, you capture Dean and Cas so well. thank you for sharing this, you're writing is so good.
Gwen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
that was pretty awesome, not gonna lie.
Jade Chase chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ack, my heart. So angsty, and yet so good. Thank you for writing.
Half a Smile chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
My god, this was well written! I wished it wasn't a one shot...or is it?
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Gorgeous! This is so canon for me- every single word. I love this part:"Castiel was a traitor and Dean was his treason." You have a wonderful way with words :) I love the kiss and how Dean tries to force Cas to defend himself. There is so much emotion and meaning in this story. Thank you for sharing it!
thewhitepriestess chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love it!
crowEn chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I got a notification for this story this morning, but I had to go to class and wait until I got home to read it. Worth the wait.
drivingsideways chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I knewed it! I knewed that if I stalked this page often enough, one day I'd find a bright, shiny new fic. Or bright, shiny, ANGST RIDDEN new fic that made me blink and draw a horrified breath.

Still love it. :)

"..Castiel was a traitor and Dean was his treason.."

You still have the best lines in this fandom.

I wonder if the flashbacks we'll see in season 8 are going to be anything like this. I saw the trailer had Cas crouching and looking terrified..so it doesn't bode well for him, me thinks. I think they're going to be done with the character during this season, and then all we'll have is some wonderful fic. *sigh *