Reviews for Kick the Can in the Dark
Randompersonality chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
"The intercepting guard let out a rather undignified shriek" I just pictured a manly man who likes to think he is manly and tough shrieking like a little girl, expressions and all. I LOL'd. _
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Gods I LOVE these! They always make me smile. That and I plan to print them out to make a mini book thing... :D
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wink wink nudge nudge and catch the guards with their guard down. I approve!
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I played kick the can as a kid. And it was ALMOST as dangerous as having Cain involved. (Uncles can be rather vicious in the competitive games. I still have war wounds to prove it.) Loved this one. Poor Cain. Rather, poor DG for Cain's stubborn insistence that true love is not in the cards for him and his princess.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Round of beers for the guards; they're going to need it after DG and Cain give them collective heart attacks.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lol Cain is having too much fun! ...wait, the Tin Man, fun? Does that happen? Wow...
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
awesome!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So he got to hang out for about a half an hour with DG curled up next to him? Lucky Tin Man. And now he gets to make all the guards extra paranoid by sculking around in the darkness for and apparently shooting at them. Hehehehe. This is why Cain being in love and not admitting it is a dangerous state of affairs for those around him and the princess.

On another note, Raw is probably smirking to himself wherever he is during this story's events.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
(laughing) Go for it Cain disarm them. I bet the number would high. :)

Sure Cain DG is just using you to keep warm keep telling yourself that you might convince you eventually.

Oh & yes Cain there are more reasons why you should play this game with DG. No thinking shouldn't about it at all you like this game for many reasons & not just because it is good train for the protection details & such.

:3 I love that DG found another game that gave her a chance at being that close to him.

Oh the fun of game night. (laughing harder) Maybe someone should have thought about convincing Cain not to have the gun during that game. But then again who would want to be the one to convince him or tell he can't have it for game night...other than someone with a deathwish might do it.

:D Totally loved it!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Cain...one day someone is going to call you out.

At least he got DG snuggles...
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ha! I love Wyatt's ability to multitask. I mean he can fret about the security breaches the game causes, notice gaps in the guard's training, and play the game. Typical of DG to not want to give up the game, no matter what. Even if everyone else has stopped playing, she's still determined to win. I think Wyatt needs to talk to someone about his violent tendencies, I mean now he's just wanting to shoot random guards for fun?