Reviews for Why don't I have normal family?
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 4/23
lol nice start to all this I really wish there was more :)
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 1/28
Please tell me that this fic is live, it's pretty much everything I've wanted of of a Smallville crossover.
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Maaaan this was sooooo cool, shame its been like 4 years since the last update
I always blamed Superman's assholness in YJ cos Galateia, Bizarro and shit like that tho
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
This story is really good! So Interesting.
But Im a little dissapointed that there wasnt the surprise effect in learning that Superman and Luthor were friends in the past.
And goddammit KF u almost tell Luthor the greatest secret of all, couldn't u ask by mind message?
HarleyIvy chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
I liked it, and I'd love to see where this will go. Hope you continue.
Panther4Life chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Update?
vmrosa chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
I am really enjoying reading this idea. I do have a question about why the team suddenly gave their names to Lex Luthor.
My favorite line so far has to be the ending. I do wonder what Bruce's reaction would be to someone "borrowing" his money.
I thin they should either stay in the Luthor mansion or the Kent farm.
Has Clark meet impulse?
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
lol XD

I wonder what would Bruce's reaction be if Robin does hack his bank account in the past. Also, why is it Robin the only one who doesn't reve... wait, ignore that, let me change the question; Why is it that everybody says their real name, but Robin can keep his nickname? shouldn't they all go by their code name too?

I hope you update soon!
And to find a beta too, it is well written; just some minor mistakes here and there.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Ok, you caught my attention *gets comfortable* I am ready, throw anything at me! XD
Dragon of Selene chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Hahaha. I hope Lex decides to bank roll them, partly because he found them and partly as an F-U to Lionel, even if he hopes Lionel won't bother to notice.

Or they just stay at the Kent farm. Hopefully it's summer so that there's no issue with school.
Acc0untK1ll3r chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
OMG! I love that last bit of dialogue, it would have me laughing if I wasn't too busy squealing in excitement! I like this concept and enjoy your writing! Keep going and using that beautiful creative mind!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
That was hilarious! Can't wait for more!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
That explains the headaches.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
LMAO I looove the team's reaction to Lex!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I would feel extremely sorry for Lex if he ever met Luthor.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »