Reviews for Alice vs the Mad Hatter
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
I think Alice should hide Reg's mother in the house and ask her to leap out with a hello when Reg is drinking some tea
Paradox Predator chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
This story is awesome! Are you ever going to complete it?
jjhatter chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
No pranks come to mind...yet. I think I will need to open my special book...

(Grabs book) "Loads of Laffs, or What to Do If a Prank War Between Alice and the Mad Hatter Breaks Out." ;)

I'll send you a message later... (evil grin)

RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cool!
jjhatter chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Please excuse: I must proceed to, as the acronym goes, LMHO.

Please, don't tell the Queen.

J.

P.S.: The last linepriceless. For everything else, there's MasterCard.
RollingBeatle chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I really like this story. Update soon!
jjhatter chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Valentine's Day, you see? What fun! Hmm...perhaps the ancient prank of the "secret admirer," who really hates you/isn't real, is in order here?

And for Ears: it's Valentine's Day, yes? A time for people with big, red lips to kiss, yes? And the Hatter, clearly, is prone to having make-up smeared onto his face by you, Hare, yes? Do with that what you will.

(In other words: put lipstick on Reggie's lips/cheek while he sleeps.)

J.

P.S.: I think Ears is my favorite in this story; he's the one I make up most of the jokes for, so far! :)
jjhatter chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Yay! I think I like Mika; she's funny...

I think my favorite part is where Reggie begs for Mr. Liddell's help. Priceless. (Evil smile)

If I weren't so tired I'd probably have a joke cooked up. If I think of one, I'll tell you. Good chapter. Keep it up!

the grape question chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
it'd be nice to see a prank gone wrong. the prank backfires or happens to the wrong person or maybe someone takes it a little too far and there can be valintine's day 'i'm sorry' fluff
jjhatter chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I think Opposite day leaves itself open yo all sorts of scenarios...

Alice: Hey, Reggie!

Hatter: (dressed In very normal looking clothes) I beg your pardon?

Alice: Oh, please! I know you're the Mad Hatter!

Hatter: Actually, I am the Totally Sane Hatter.

Alice: Ears, what's going on.

Hare: I am not the March Hare; I'm the January Hare.

Alice: Wait: if you aren't Reggie, and you aren't Ears...THEN WHAT AM I?!

Dormouse: (pops out of his teapot, wide awake) COOCOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!

Alice: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!

J.

P.S.: A prank for Ears: make the Hatter wear sunglasses. And, whwm he removes them..."Har Har! The ol' black-eye trick! It gets 'em every time!"
jjhatter chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
No suggestions...for now. (Evil grin)

By the by, who is Brian? Did it say in the author's note? I must have missed it, if so...

Funny chapter! (But, then, they all are. ;))

jjhatter chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
For Hatter: spray Alice with tea and/or paint and photograph her, covered in the stuff. Then, show the picture to the Rabbit, the Tweedles, and anyone else you happen to meet.

For Alice: sprinkle catnip on the Dormouse's teapot. The havoc caused when the Cheshire Cat pops up, and Dormy starts running around in a panic, will be absolutely priceless!

For the March Hare: Ears, does Reggie smoke? If so, since you seem to share my affection for "hokey gags," might I suggest the exploding cigar trick? If that won't do, use the banana peel gag; it's so delightfully cliched! ;)

These are my tricks; I'm sure better ones are out there. If not, I thank you in advance. :)

J.

P.S.: My brother came up with Reginald's joke. Just giving credit where it's due! :D
blueshroom chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
the queen 'o hearts ; p
may the shrooms be with you, blueshroom()-
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Nice. Excellent.
jjhatter chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
My suggestions? AMATEUR?!

...Yeah. I guess they were.

Hmm...what if you gave him one of those Growth Cookies? That would be interesting...

Better still, what if, as revenge, Alice got that cookie? (Actually, I don't know if that would be better or not.)

If Ears is going for more "mundane" gags...joybuzzer pens or whoopie cushions are fairly easy to get hold of. The Hare seems like the kind to try it.

This was funny...not much else to say! :)