Reviews for Draco Interficientis Cronicis
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Why didn't you update this story? Weren't you gonna rewrite it? Anyways, I give you my full support~ xD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
This need to be updated! Wonder what type of drangon these cutie pies are... Sakura would be awesome if she stick to her genjutsu affinity and Naruto... as long as he's not overpowered like Zeref or Sasuke, I'm fine coz some authors love to give him more making him garysue.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I don't think anyone will disappointed/angry/hate you just because you rewrite this really (well at least me). This one looks better than before and more well-written. I didn't say you were bad but, just say you are improving fast ;)

I'm so very looking forward for you to continue soon xD
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Update now or soon
Shori-chan chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'm already liking this story a lot. I think you made a good decision to rewrite the story, you seem much more comfortable writing this one. I can't wait to see what happens
ArrogantlyPessimistic chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I really like this! You need 2 write more, 'Cose it's really interesting!
sakusasu91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
please continue with the story. it was getting interesting. please update soon.
No Name chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
You finally updated well sort of with you restarting the story and all but I like how its coming along and I cant wait for future chapters also are you gonna make them different dragon slayers like instead of like Wendy and Laxus cause that would be interesting so please update soon :-)
Freddie4153 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
nice I like it not too straight forward and not too time dragging... now...
CONTINUE OR DIE! PREFERABLY THE FORMER!
fangedfemmefatale chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
I like this. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
you need to continue this story because I am addicted to it xD

please update soon ne? :3
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
please continue this story x3

I've been waiting it for, like years! and I'm sure there are more people out there waiting for you too
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
please update soon I can't wait /
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Can't wait and its great to have you back. I know you will make the wait worth it. your number one fan -DarkRainofShadows
Rose Knight of Neptune chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Please apply correct grammar and writing and things. This just hurts. Also, try to make chapters longer, 1.1 K words a chapter is not a very good thing to do.