Reviews for Draco Interficientis Cronicis
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I don't think anyone will disappointed/angry/hate you just because you rewrite this really (well at least me). This one looks better than before and more well-written. I didn't say you were bad but, just say you are improving fast ;)

I'm so very looking forward for you to continue soon xD
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Update now or soon
Shori-chan chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'm already liking this story a lot. I think you made a good decision to rewrite the story, you seem much more comfortable writing this one. I can't wait to see what happens
DarkGlintingEmerald chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I really like this! You need 2 write more, 'Cose it's really interesting!
sakusasu91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
please continue with the story. it was getting interesting. please update soon.
No Name chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
You finally updated well sort of with you restarting the story and all but I like how its coming along and I cant wait for future chapters also are you gonna make them different dragon slayers like instead of like Wendy and Laxus cause that would be interesting so please update soon :-)
Freddie4153 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
nice I like it not too straight forward and not too time dragging... now...
CONTINUE OR DIE! PREFERABLY THE FORMER!
fangedfemmefatale chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
I like this. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
you need to continue this story because I am addicted to it xD

please update soon ne? :3
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
please continue this story x3

I've been waiting it for, like years! and I'm sure there are more people out there waiting for you too
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
please update soon I can't wait /
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Can't wait and its great to have you back. I know you will make the wait worth it. your number one fan -DarkRainofShadows
Andre 'Vortex' Prower chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Please apply correct grammar and writing and things. This just hurts. Also, try to make chapters longer, 1.1 K words a chapter is not a very good thing to do.
When God Abandoned The World chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Wut?
Following not leading chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
UPDATE!And make chapters if I'm being bossy.