Reviews for Distraction
Rushi no Ryuu chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
This is the essence of what the internet calls pwp. Amazing. I'm looking forward to them playing doctor, lol. And I love the cover picture btw
k42138 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Oh! I love this story. *-* Shizuo is so cute. He love Izaya. ;) Update soon, please. I don't can wait. :D
Shizu-chan-ForIzaOnly chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This was a good chapter. So far I like this one the most. If you're going to add another chapter then I can't wait to read it! This has been an amazing read and I give it a nine out of ten.
floridapanther28 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
This is really, really interesting! A few grammatical errors and spelling mishaps, but hey, it happens. Nothing too noticeable.

I really like how Shizuo knows the right thing to do as his natural instinct, yet he knows he's supposed to be the cool, tough guy and hate his enemy. Awesome!

I like where this story is going. Update as soon as you can, I'd really appreciate having even more to read!

-flp28, over n out.
akaitenshi17 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
i like it :) and i think you should continue it for sure. :)
Vega Nightshade chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
It was really funny at the end - Izaya and his twisted way of thinking. I'm waiting for another chapter :D
beaniek4 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Cool story so far. Hope u continue :)
Hero's Tragedy chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Very very interesting I would love more please!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Omg. Please continue to make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I want more
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Update soon!
Aelan013 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Yay you updated!
unregularchan chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
My, I guess you really have been writing. Congrats, it sounds awesome! Better keep up with it though, no getting lazy!
BloodintheWater chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh god, the writers always make Izaya have such bad luck! I'm kinda sad that there was no IzayaKnifebulky men fight but I see how it's necessary for the story that way, so whatever. I loved the first chapter and I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Don't stop writing on! Please!
blackrose107 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013