Reviews for Exploring the impossibilities
desina chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
It's completely embarrassing how many times I've read this chapter. Mmmm! I'll take up the possibility train for ya.
K-Ko chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Thank you for this delightful story. Always enjoy the sextual tension between Kate and Ben. Loved the ending.
Sorella-Aine chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Yay! You finally updated, and with a super-cute chapter and the promise of future smut! LOL. I like the way you write Kate's inner voice. It seems very authentic for this point in their story/relationship.
Sorella-Aine chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Hello! I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about this story, and I'm dying for an update. And I'm sure I'm not the only one...
anne chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Please update! This is a fun story.
Sorella-Aine chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
What on earth is wrong with the middle section? I loved it- and it actually seemed very in-character to me, especially with the references to that earlier time up on the roof. I love the troubled inner monologue you've given Kate here.
Keep writing!
Sorella-Aine chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love this! Great job.
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Loved the story . Love your writing style. Can't get enough of of Ben and Kate "up close and personal". You captured the look and feel of a passionate kiss very, very well...
butterfly chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Are you sure you want this to be a one-shot? Wouldn't it be better to maybe...make it two or three shot? (eyes raised in a pleading eyelash batting begging way). But it's just a suggestion. One I hope you consider. :-D
Kenzie410 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So glad you followed up on this! Really fun piece - I love the idea of "the test", as it is so very Ben. I liked Kate wanting to convince Ben that the kiss didn't mean anything, and then her disappointment when he pretended to agree (so very Kate...). My favorite part of that episode was Ben's insistence (in the courthouse) that he "never HAD to do anything" and then, after kissing Kate, he apologized by saying "I'm sorry. I had to do that." Thanks for bringing us back to that scene...and extending it!