Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOL, that was SO hilarious! In so many ways, LOL...
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww a birthday story for Logan, how sweet! I think it was a great idea too, writing about Logan Mitchell's birthday. Very clever.

I loved the "patience is a virtue" part haha. It's certainly not my virtue but I can see Logan dating it to himself. . . and then it not working for too long lol. His little sarcastic rant about waking up on the wrong side of the bed was really funny too. Definitely something Logan would say, especially when he's slightly irritated like he is in this story. I've always loved how true to the characters you've always been. Logan's line about needing new friends was a perfect example and a perfect way to end the scene.

Lol Logan pouting was very adorable. And Carlos almost making him laugh and making it hard for him to be mad at them. That's Carlos!

The birthday surprise scene was absolutely priceless. From Logan feeling like the complete idiot that he is (and that I love) to his mom showing up. . . all very touching and funny at the same time.

The end was my favorite. Carlos actually forgot it was Logan's birthday haha. He totally would because he's so scatterbrained. Awww, but he has such a good heart though so it would be impossible to be mad at him for very long. I love that James and Kendall didn't tell him about the party though. That was a great idea. Carlos is definitely not a secret keeper and I love how it all tied in with him forgetting Logan's birthday and then being surprised like Logan.

Really cute story! Sorry this review was so late though. I'm going to catch up this week though.
leftforgood0 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is amazing and gosh, so adorable. Awe! :) You make me squeal, and I never squeal! (That's actually a compliment).
And Carlos forgot Logan's birthday didn't he? ;)
Good job! (Like I don't always say that :p)
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Haha. Carlos really DID forget his birthday! That's just the icing on the cake for Logan.:D
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved it :)
RosesAreForWriters chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ahhhh Carlos.

That silly goofball.

How long ago did you start to prepare this? If you just whipped it up last night and edited today...I'm so jealous or your writing capability!

This is perfect!

Because you know so many other authors are going to use their OC's and describe to us what they would do to Logan for his birthday. So, I reallly appreciate this. (And I'm sure Logan Henderson would too. :))
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Dawwwwwww :) so cute! Loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/14/2012