Reviews for Broken
Yannami chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
How can this be your first story? There's hardly any mistakes I can point out! And the plot- it's so unique!

Lol! Rima-tan is adorable here! She's in character- sweet, devious, sarcastic and...mean. So far, I'm loving this story. Don't give up on it, k? :)
HaibaraAiFan chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Oh he finally met Rima! I'm looking forward for more!
Wisteria Blossom chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Nice chapter! I'm excited for the next one!
AuraEsp chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
WHY IS UTAU-CHAN SAD? SHE SHOULDN'T BE SAD... Okay. I think I like a Nagitau friendship! Sounds pretty cool. But yeah, no honorifics if it's mostly English- especially if they're talking in English. I mean, seriously, can you imagine English royalty using Japanese honorifics? *thinks for a moment* Haha, that would be funny.
Purity Ruined chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Love it! Though I can't seem to guess the voice in his head... is the character Rima?
asian girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
LOL that totally made my day:)! u should continue on! i wonder what will happen next...
Wisteria Blossom chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oooh, this made me laugh SO HARD! Hurry and update!
Emerald Tide chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is extremely unique; I totally love the concept of Nagi being an English princess. Hence the cross-dressing. :D Though I'm curious about something - does Nagihiko have long hair in this story? And if he does, why? I mean, normal guys don't wear their hair up to their waist; has he dressed as a girl before?

I'll be waiting for your update!
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Poor Nagihiko-san... (well, that's what I say, but I'm really laughing at him!). Please continue this! I think it's a great story so far!
Lily02249 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
•–• *gapes* Eugh, augh, bleh, meh, just, WTF?