Reviews for Hidden
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
BEAUTIFUL
jenniferdanielle chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awww it ended when it was just getting good -cries-
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was so beautiful and well written it nearly made me cry.
Thank you!
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was absolutely lovely. Both Brienne and Jaime were bang on - I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
jo chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
wait, thats it?...come ooonnn, please continue! this is a great fic :D
Ani Savioli chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh god, I need they continuation of this! XD
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it! :))) Lol, Jamie always ends up with his foot in his mouth. ahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Liked it very much.
laffytaffy11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Jamie and Brienne are actually my OTP. For life. You did a wonderful job with this story! I definitely am looking forward to anything else you write, especially involving these characters. :)

Keep at it! You're doing great!
MeninaAzul chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Você escreve muito bem, acho que suas histórias são as melhores que eu já li sobre BriennexJaime, não fugiu da personalidade de cada um.
Incrível, ganho meu dia quando entro aqui e leio uma fanfic como essa.
iorwen chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OMG I didn't realize anyone filled my prompt until I came perusing this site. Oh thank you! This was so wonderful, better than smut. So Brienne to run and hide and so Jaime to be damned when telling the truth! I loved the end, so tender and tentative and beautiful!
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
great job! i have enjoyed all of your fics and i hope to read more from you soon! if i were to nitpick, though, i would say i wish i could see more of jaime's wit in your stories. but you capture them both really well and i love your writing.
Angie38 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
OMG. What a great story. They are truly one of my favorite couples and this story did great justice to them.
Tare-Bear chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I LOVE it. The underlying meaning. Her inability to trust. His brash, honest ways. Their perfectness, accentuated by your beautifully descriptive writing. Please more Jamie/Brienne! There just isn't enough in the world. And if it never becomes canon, then there never will be enough.