Reviews for Changes
LMAO poor steph
WWExRulexBreakerx chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
one of my favs!
Lky13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Well done! That was pretty funny!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was cute as hell. :-) lol! Poor Paul being beat up by a toy baseball bat by Steph when she didn't even realize it was him. Maybe he should warn Steph next time. ;-)
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh My God, I'm so happy you wrote this lol. Somebody had to write about his hair and while I absolutely will when I get a quote to work with from for GK, I'm glad I got to read your take on it too.

This made me lol so hard. When you said you were going to have her attack him I didn't think you'd make her hit him with a fucking bat! Poor guy cuts his hair, cleans out a room and gets a gang style beating for his trouble from his own damn wife. It's just priceless lol. Steph getting arrested after the fact was just too much. The kids and Linda at the end were a nice touch too. I'm sure that was quite the scene for them to walk in on, ha!

Awesome one shot and I agree 100% that you should do more of them and more Steph/Paul stuff too. You kick ass either way! Great job.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was awesome! You did a great job at capturing the moment and adding lots of humor!

A few things... 1) The kids are sooo adorable. I can picture Vaughn crying and whimpering. So cute! And when the girls were wondering why their daddy was all bruised and had no hair. LOL

2) This brought back a ton of MHE memories for me! Like when HHH was arrested for spousal abuse. (Surprised no one's written that scene out yet. *hint hint*) Only it's funny that the cops thought Steph was the violent one. Like who df would try and beat up Trips? Also, the fact that she was being all suggestive at the end in front of the cops was a total SMH move. I swear the two of them love teasing us all.

And 3) duuudee. You NEED to write more one-shots! You're so amazing and you write both Paul/Steph and Hunter/Steph which is awesome. I re-read all your older ones all the time!

Last one, promise. 4) So sorry the Fame trailer isn't done! I've been outta town and had no computer with me :/ so I'll be working on it more this weeek. And you're welcome for blackmailing you before. Count on it any time...
trinigirlkeke chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like this chapter it was really good. i hope u write other chapter about triple getting his haircut
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha, you pop fics like obgyn's pop babies!

This was cute. I hope he styles it better. The fic's portrayal of the cut is a hell of a lot better than the actual one he got!

Sidenote: I think the Backstreet Boyd's Shape of my heart could be relevant for Borderline.

Sidenote: Damn, that was a long PM! I was exhausted that I couldn't reply right away.
Cena's baby doll chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
LMFAO! OMW hilarious poor Paul, my poor Paulie lol!

Loved it!
triplehlover0212 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
lol damn she cracked him right in his head...btw his hair cut is SEXY
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
LMAO doesnt even begin to cover it! i was waiting for one of us girls to do something surrounding him cutting his hair...YAY!