Reviews for The Deal
Why does Castle want this woman back again? Obviously they could have hidden well enough to evade Maddox if Kate had wanted to...
Yes, because letting Maddox and his boss win is something honorable. This Kate is a coward. They could have hidden, they could have faked it with Castle in the loop, etc. Nope, Kate just bailed on her family.
ms simmons chapter 11 . 1/16
That was really good
MollysSister chapter 11 . 1/14
I have very much enjoyed this story-thank you so much for giving them a happily ever after. I am going to bed with a smile on my face
Bestofrafa chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Hey i'm a new reader and i loved so much this fanfic, feel so bad for Kate. Pleaseee udapt soon, this is the best fic ever!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Beckett the big fat hypocrit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Sounds like she needs to get over herself and Lanie needs to mind her own business.
castleismyoneanddone chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is a great story. Can you post a link of the m rated version please?
caskettlover45 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I just found this story and I love it, but I'd love to read the M version. What do you mean by its posted at EL? thanks and great work! :)
Cloudy13 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
your story is great! i have a question, what is EL and where can i read the other version?
thanks :)
AddisonClaire chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
I just love this story! I've read it several times on here and several times on Extraordinary Lines. Generally speaking, I hate to think of Castle and Beckett getting divorced (especially since he's already been divorced twice before) but you really make it work here. It seems believable and I like that it's not a bitter, angry divorce like some other stories in that genre. I think this is my all time favorite Castle fanfic.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Castle has this habit of acting like a bratty 12yrld. whenever he get's emotional and lashes out.
chipie24678 chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Quand j'ai lu au début "Kate enceinte, en fugue, divorcée"...je n'en croyais pas mes yeux ! mais vous avez bien fait d'écrire cette fic ; c'est un genre de drame que je n'avais pas vu encore dans les fics ; il fallait oser et vous l'avez fait. Chapeau !
On est pris dedans du début à la fin. (il est 22 heures et j'en ai oublié le repas !) Et vous avez si bien décrit leurs états d'âme, leurs sentiments. OMG ! que c'était poignant, tout cet amour partagé, si merveilleux, si émouvant et si terrifiant à la fois : les 2 bagues accrochées à sa chaîne, Kate lui avouant encore son amour ; quand R propose le deal "du sexe uniquement" comme elle est blessée... sur le moment je pense, parce qu'elle sait très bien (et nous aussi) que ce n'est pas que cela entre eux ; et R qui ne prend pas l'avion, quitte à mourir !
Heureusement la fin devient de plus en plus légère et tout ce malheur cesse enfin.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Absolutely loved this story. I have read it three or four times and I love it more with each reading. Love it.
behindasmile7 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
I lovd your story, i tried to find the extraordinary lines but had no luck, can you send me a link? Great story, one of my all time favorites