Reviews for The Deal
Coffeelover1980 chapter 11 . 5/23
Awesome story loved it!
Kici124 chapter 11 . 5/12
It's beautiful story. Love it.
98RockAngel chapter 2 . 4/15
The best part of the story is that you called what went on with Castle now. Well not exactly but close enough. Well done :)
ksatan624 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
3ème lecture : toujours aussi beau et aussi émouvant ; cette fic fait partie de mes préférées.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Why does Castle want this woman back again? Obviously they could have hidden well enough to evade Maddox if Kate had wanted to...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Yes, because letting Maddox and his boss win is something honorable. This Kate is a coward. They could have hidden, they could have faked it with Castle in the loop, etc. Nope, Kate just bailed on her family.
ms simmons chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
That was really good
MollysSister chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
I have very much enjoyed this story-thank you so much for giving them a happily ever after. I am going to bed with a smile on my face
BROSMP chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Hey i'm a new reader and i loved so much this fanfic, feel so bad for Kate. Pleaseee udapt soon, this is the best fic ever!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Beckett the big fat hypocrit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Sounds like she needs to get over herself and Lanie needs to mind her own business.
castleismyoneanddone chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is a great story. Can you post a link of the m rated version please?
caskettlover45 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I just found this story and I love it, but I'd love to read the M version. What do you mean by its posted at EL? thanks and great work! :)
Cloudy13 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
your story is great! i have a question, what is EL and where can i read the other version?
thanks :)
AddisonClaire chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
I just love this story! I've read it several times on here and several times on Extraordinary Lines. Generally speaking, I hate to think of Castle and Beckett getting divorced (especially since he's already been divorced twice before) but you really make it work here. It seems believable and I like that it's not a bitter, angry divorce like some other stories in that genre. I think this is my all time favorite Castle fanfic.