Reviews for Just As Long As We're Together
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
That was so beautifully tragic ... I loved it. Especially the repetition with each section . "It began like this" " they started like this..". Gave it more of a poetic vibe... Which just added to the emotion. Nicely done
Lady Wrenegade chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Heartbreaking ending, but incredibly beautiful. One of the best one-shots that I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Absolutely beautiful
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Beautiful story. I loved te way you fit everything with canon.
Jounah chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
T-T The ending was so sad! Madge, why did you have to die?! :(
This was adorable. I loved Gale and Madge's relationship.
S. Lily Potter chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
OMG! I am crying. This story is SO beautiful! I can believe I haven't read before.

It is so tragic, but so lovely at the same time. I was hopping that Madge in some way survive, but... maybe that's what make it so perfect. I don't know. I just know I love it.

few fanfictions makes me cry, and yours did, so thanks you for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Beautiful stunning heartbreaking lovely

Ugh this is perfect
mckinnon-m chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Sometimes I really think you people like to torture me. I cried so hard. This was flawless.
steph chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
omg my heart is bleeding right now someone hold me because I'm not okay ;( gadge is my otp and I try to be confident about it but when I reread the books and when I read fanfics like this one and I see the real true beyond the happy fanfics that always make me feel better about their relationship it hurts so much because their story is so sad. First because Gale didn't love her, or he did but it wasn't enough. And second because madge dies but suzanne could let her live and maybe move to district two and then gale and her would meet after years and they would heal themselves and they would be perfect because he would learn to love her enough and they would be opposites just like Katniss and Peeta. /3 Shipping Gadge hurts so much but It's so beautiful because we began to ship them with so little, just with her bringing him the morphin and imagine if we had more.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great great great! i thought their love story was never too sweet or too romantic, and your story is just amazing :)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
and she replied like this: NOOOOO! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU WRITE THAT? GAAAH ITS KILLING ME... :((
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was lovely *-* Very sad in the end, but we can help it if we want to read/write canon.
Love
Connie
Adessa101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Beautiful.
Belle453 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is really good. I know you put it as Complete...but it would be really interesting to see Gale's thoughts through the exact same thing.
Sharyk's chapter 1 . 9/19/2012