Reviews for The Milestone Series: Year Five
twaxer chapter 1 . 2/6
DDAAWWWWW THAT WAS GREAAATTTT! I know this is weird but omg I loved the scenery XD it was so pretty in my head and they looked like they were having a lot of fun... Awesome as always! And ugh the Capetian America card *tearing duct tape and clattering cardboard* That was my heart jumping out that same window again. Still hadn't fixed it yet. I had just patched it up temporarily.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/7
Such a nice piece...it's good to hear about the quiet times, the golden days. I would love to hear about the mission where Clint learned to cook. I also am dying to hear about their partnership starting! I also want to hear about their anniversary, the couple of master assassins one :)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Really enjoyed this
Arlothia chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
It's so fluffy and sweet and nice! Such a nice change of pace! It gave all the warm fuzzies inside and I loved it!
Okay, when I first read they were on an island my first thought was Tahiti! It's a magical place! :P
You know, early on (I think it was actually in Youngest in History) they talked about Clint learning how to cook but we never really heard about it again, or saw any evidence of him actually cooking until now... Will we see a bit more of that in Brazil or the birthday fic before this one?
Oooooo! This is my first time this run of reading where I've read a fic where I don't know what happened in the multi-chapter before it! I need Brazil! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WORDS WERE HAD BETWEEN CLINT AND FURY! Please tell me that will be in there! And them being on the 'injured' list will also be in that fic, too...right?
Holy crap Natasha smiled at Phil! I must learn of her progression! And another thing I noticed: While Natasha still calls him "Barton" when speaking to him, her internal POV calls him Clint and that's a big step up from just "Barton" all the time. And for the most part she says (thinks) "Phil" as well. And let us not forget that line where she calls both of them FRIENDS! Holy crap this is awesome!
"Leave it to Clint to inspire such a strong emotional reaction with a sticky note." Oh yea, that was so great! THE TRADING CARDS!
Do you think you'll do a Milestone series for Natasha? You made mention of it being sort of celebrated the year before this...
When Phil was contemplating that their little team had needed Natasha in it, it made me think of something. I only have one sister (I love her dearly and we're practically twins and share half a brain) and the dynamic between us is awesome. I couldn't imagine not having her or even having another sister thrown into the mix. But when my second brother's wife? She totally fits in with us. She's one of us. It's probably not quite the same as these three, and we really only get to see her on Sundays, not day in and day (which will change soon since we're putting a mobile home on our property for them to live in YAY!), but I can really appreciate how a duo can become a trio and for it to work. I'm really looking forward to their progression as a team and as friends!

Keep it up!
Arlothia
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Nice!
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Aw! I wanna see the surfing lesson. I'm still giggling at the mental picture. XD
Beth chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Great way to show how comfortable the three are with each other in the timeline. Thanks for writing!
peppermintflame chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Nice to milstone! :) Fun and frolic and fluff, it was great 3
Pen2page chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful.
cLeoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
AAAWWW!

I feel like I'm spamming you right now, in that annoying way, but am too in love with these stories to stop.

I mean really, I think this is the fourth review in twenty minutes. Bordering on unhealthy.

*smiles evilly and giggles* The BlackHawk is beginning, and adding Phil to the threesome is just making it awesomerrrrr.

Clint even knows exactly how to make her coffee. God Natasha, I hope you realize how lucky you are.

The more of these I read, the more and more I get scared for that moment when Coulson dies. You realize the movie never showed that scene, when Clint realizes that Phil has died, and after feeling how close their relationship is, I'm getting nervous about the mental breakdown I can sense approaching when I do reach that point.

Also, waiting for the point when Clint and Natasha are so close that just saying "Barton's been compromised" ellicts such a reaction from her... Gosh these stories are making my feelings some sort of monster.

Again, probably not healthy.

Ok, one more Milestone to go and then I read Vietnam, which will probably end in my soul's complete destruction.

Thanks for that.

Excellent work here! You rock!
-thehappygeek
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
A little sunshine and daisies once in a while is what makes it all worth it.
I'm glad you gave them this.
Roseline.H chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Peaceful.

I'd yeared for a sight of it.

Nothing but sound and
longlivetheclone chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I like it when you write sunshine and daisies. This was very nice. Been reading through your stories out of chronological order, but very much enjoying them.
GreenLoki chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love year five! Even though it was on the short side, it was absolutely brilliant. I love that nothing really happened, either. I mean, Natasha went to catch up with an old contact, and Phil and Clint went to see the Seven Sacred Pools. That part was really cute, because I love how Clint just jumped in the water and talked Phil into jumping in with him. It was very typical of Clint to say that he would have rather climbed out of the pool and pushed him in. That’s such a Clint thing to say. But loved the exchange of presents! Year five is the year That Phil came him that knife! I love how you express how Clint feels when he gets something from Phil. I love how his eyes light up and he smiles. And I love when Phil gets something from Clint – how there is this swell of emotion and affection. It’s absolutely brilliant. I know they think themselves as brothers, but when you describe it like that, it just reminds me of a father/son relationship. The child is happy and excited when getting a present from his father, and the father gets emotional when he gets something from his child. It just shows how well they care for each other and how much they mean to the other. It’s brilliant. And I really liked how you ended the day, too, with Clint, Coulson, and Natasha all eating together. They really are amazing together, the three of them. This is definitely one of my favourite Milestone years. It’s so great.
Crena chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Seven sacred pools! I've been there. I live on Maui. It's amazing.
Love your stories by the way ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »