Reviews for Lady Knight Volant
A chapter 1 . 2/11
I reread your story when I get sad. Thank you so much for posting it. I've read it several times now, and absolutely love it. Gosh, I remembered when you first published it. I was so excited.
Thank you.
dragongirl92 chapter 32 . 2/2
I can't believe I've reached the end. This has to be one of the best, if not the best, fanfic I have ever read. The detail, the depth, the development, and sheer well written nature of it is just simply stunning. It had been quite a pleasure indeed.
dragongirl92 chapter 5 . 1/25
Oh, this is such a treat. So well written and just so enjoyable!
thankyou chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
i forget how many times I've read this, its brilliant and i truly love your writing style and ideas. please tell me you're working on your own book! id love to et my hands on any of your work :)
you can pm me I'm bloom00011 if it helps. but more importantly, thank you, your writing has as much impact on how i think and feel about the world as the original POTS books and to some extent harry potter books too. [dont let your ego grow too big though XD ] love you xo
Guest chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
This is an amazing story and definitely one of my favourites! I've read it twice now and I'm sure I'll be revisiting it in the future. I hope you keep writing because you definitely have a gift. For me, this was a flawless continuation of the series. Thank you for it!
Cookie Montser chapter 32 . 10/22/2014
Just finished reading this a second time, and I'm amazed yet again by the sheer detail. Hope you write something else one day.
Heliomance chapter 32 . 10/6/2014

Wow.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It's beautiful. You've captured Pierce's voice and style so well that I regularly forgot it's not canon. You've woven a story so compelling and so right that I don't care - for me, this is canon. You've managed to make Pierce's world even deeper and richer than she did, expanding on things she touched on, exploring the gods in detail - I could go on. This is an absolute masterpiece, and I am the richer for having read it.

filly8 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Can't type much cuz I'm on my phone but just wanted to say that this story exceeded all my expectations! I have no clue why this story has so few reviews when it should be right up there with the only other tortall story of this magnitude: Fallen. I do find it ironic that both these story revolve around Kel and she is raped by a Taurus both in both. If you haven't read Fallen I highly reccomend it.

But anyway thank you for the high quality fic with superb writing and a clearly thought out plotline. You should be boosting this fic from the rooftops because it outshines most other tortall stories by a lot! ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
I have reread this story at least 10 times and still love it. To me this is book five of the series. Thank you for writing it.
chimchim chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I honestly cannot understand why this hasn't been reviewed thousands of times, it is so freaking incredible. Everything about it from the scope of the story, the characterizations, and the accurate details is spot on!

Definitely one of the absolute best stories on this website!

Many thanks for a fantastic read!
jilumasam chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Thanks for the updatef bio, the links to your books and to some maps. Much appreciated. One of my favourite stories. Would log in, but I'm not able to atm...
ziva10 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Oh and had to use a sling for their injury? (sorry forgot that part)
ziva10 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Another similarity in the series: What two knights disobeyed orders so they could rescue children only to be injured and refuse a healer and were considered heroes for the deed? Just saying Wydon and Kel are a lot alike.
musterrohirrim chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
NOOO! You killed Merric! He was my favorite! Why?!
Alanna-of-Olau chapter 32 . 4/12/2014
I wanted to say thank you for writing this. Protector of the Small was always one of my favorite series, although the ending had always felt incomplete. Your story was wonderful and I'll admit kept me rapt to the point not wanted to stop to go to bed. Your attention to detail and beautifully maintained pacing are something I've not seen matched in a long time. As far as I'm concerned, this story is the ending I will remember for the series.