Reviews for Decoy of Reality
Irish Charm chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Hey wait. A seagul pooping on you is good luck. That couldn't be truer in this case. Lol
Irish Charm chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I think all there crazy is making me crazy. Lol. Or maybe it's the fact that it's 1:49 am where I am and I'm still up reading. Who knows. Lol
Irish Charm chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Edward using cheesy pickup lines from his past movies was great. And Bella calling him out on it was even better. And who knew Alice was a glasses whore.
Irish Charm chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Crazy. They are all crazy. But hopefully Emmett will realize he doesn't really want Bella. Hopefully it will drive Edward crazy. Not that he isn't crazy already.
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Hahahahahahajah so funny they all are a bit crazy hehehehehe update soon
HDG kid chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Wow I've been on fanfic for years and never would have guessed I would stumble along someone from HDG so weird to hear about McGregors java and what I'm assuming to be Coakleys. I remember when that show came everyone went nuts then it seemed like overnight it was done and everyone was gone... I'm gonna be Keeping an eye on this story... Love your other ones!
JulieToo chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
The characters are so off beat! Tanya chasing Alice! Jasper and his prop glasses! Self-absorbed Edward! So wonderful!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Really Tanya? No means no. Lol. I don't think she could try any harder. Poor thing. Maybe she'll find someone in the town that'd be willing to help her out. I am curious to see if the glasses work though. Looks like Bella is giving into the dark side.
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Lmao at Alice coming in and insulting her moms cooking.

Charlie really is a hoot! He cares for his girls deeply and I feel like Bella gave him a bit of a tmi about Alice!

Oh Tanya! Maybe the glasses will help!
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Can't wait to read more
LiLi82 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
love it fab
barbarito chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Bwahaha
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I hope he knows that when you get pooped on by a bird flying overhead it means good lay...
or is it luck?! ;)