Reviews for Decoy of Reality
Iklepixie chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
There is an awful lot of crazy in that town
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
I really like your Rose!
HockeyChick10 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Love it!
Holidai chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Soon Bella and Edward will be the only ones not getting laid. ;) I love that Tanya is a lesbian, she's freaking adorable. Rosalie is seven shades of awesome, I wonder how long it will take Emmett's crush to transfer. I love your confused Edward, it seems like he's got his first crush, I swear if you could hear my mental "aw" you'd be deaf for a few minutes. So Alice has landed Jasper, I look forward to seeing how their relationship develops.
barbarito chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Lmao
Lilypad10 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
This story gets funnier and funnier each time. So, Edward is falling for Bella and all he really is doing is pissing her off more and more.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
This is hilarious. I can't wait to read more. Poor Bella surrounded by all the crazy. Someone introduce Emmett to Rosalie quick. Who knew a pair of glasses could change Jasper's life.
mycajunlover chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
To funny. I can't wait for more.
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
LOL I knew something was going to happen! Well Emmett did try, he got a little too into character but he did good!

Edward using a line from his movie on a girl is not good form! He takes one step forward and two steps back. He better work some magic if he wants to keep her.

LOL with Alice and her dry hump due to Jasper's glasses! She would!

I'm really loving this!
Tinsley Warren chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Aw! I'm Team Emmett so far, which is very weird for me. Normally I root for Edward but Emmett seems genuine with his feelings and he always has her back. Edward wants to get laid...hmmm. Emmett for now! lol

I don't know if this plan will work lol. I can see something crazy happening that will make Edward think it's the green light not the red light!

I love Alice. All of her thoughts and wittiness is my favorite!
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
So Edward kind of blew that. I hope he genuinely likes her, but if he does he's going about it the wrong way. Using the elderly as blackmail is low.

Mike seems interesting lol.

Poor jasper, something tells me this won't help him get Alice anytime soon!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loving the grandmas! I just hope they're okay!

So Bella and Alice are siblings. Alice isn't a fan of jasper and any actors. Bella seems star struck by Edward but I'm guessing Alice will remind her actors are the enemy!

I wonder what they're filming!
queen cullen0527 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
interesting story
ValColt chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Edward... by gosh, I don't even know what to say about him, but geez Alice is very impressed with Jasper, huh? Oh and I do love her flask! I need to get me one of those!
ValColt chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I'm going back and reviewing because I read this chapter a while ago and never got the chance to tell you how much I love this story. Since I feel like every author that writes something worthy of reading needs to be told, this is me.. filling you in! Now, I'm hitting next for the new one! Here we go...weeeeee
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »