Reviews for Decoy of Reality
Iteachu4600 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
lol love this so we're getting to the B&E romance...sorta lol
TwimomJen chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! A bird pooped in Edwards glorious hair! HAHAHAHA! That was GREAT! Glad to see Edward showing bks he is serious about wanting to spend time w/her. Tanya... That is soooooo friggen funny. Wish Charlie would've seen her sniffing Alice's cooter. That would've been funny. Oh, yelling at jasper to get a haircut...classic! Can't wait for the next update :))

Jen :))
majose chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
This has to be the funniest Edward out there.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter. Seems like everyone's found someone, well except Tanya. Can't wait to see what happens on Edward and Bella's date. Update soon!
dazzleglo chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Lmao they are all crasy.
Tinsley Warren chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I'm glad Emmett found Rosalie! They seem cute together and they have things in common!

Edward is trying, gotta love him for that at least! Pizza and sex, every mans dream. Or would it be a sandwich and sex?

I understand where Alice is coming from with that, but sometimes life leads you down a different path.
Annie Larsson chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Hah, I love Alice and Jasper! I'm glad that Edward is somewhat being less of an ass! :P Awesome chapter!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
crazy funny :)
sujari6 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
At least Alice and Jasper seem to be doing OK.
MidnightLove87 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
That was awesome! Edward is insane, but I really love him in a good way. And I'm imagining all of the dirty things he does while eating pizza...I hope you really expand on that...lol! Alice and Jasper are adorable and I don't see Tanya sinking her teeth into her any time soon, I don't think there is any pulling Alice away from Jasper. I think Rose is gonna throw Emmett through a loop and I'm glad they've met. I think she'll be just what he needs.

Can't wait for more dear! I'm so glad all is well in your neck of the country and I wish you well with your family! Ttyl! :D
majose chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Alice and Edward would make the perfect
Couple with their romanticism. And it
Is the first time that i see "do you want to see my farm?" like a hook up line ;)
JulieToo chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Alice is such a fast worker! Wonder how Jasper works into her plan of studying in Scotland?
Iteachu4600 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Lmao these characters are so fucked up irs great. Bella & Edward seem to have that I hate you lets go screw vibe going on can't stay away from one another. Tanya tge lesbian that thinks she can make any girl a lesbian, why is Rose in overalls, thats only acceptable in the 80's or when your 5.
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Hysterical.
MDtwiwriter chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
That was fun. I like Rose. She will be interesting to watch. What am I say all of these characters are a little off center and funny to read about. Thanks for sharing.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »