Reviews for Decoy of Reality
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
I absolutely adore Louise and her feisty self . . . as well as Alice's brand of feisty, too. Bella flips between nice and sweet, to feisty as well and I liked that too. The three of them together make for exceptional banter! Edward was clueless and cocky, not a great combination. I liked the cocky in the last chapter . . . and a little in this one too. The blatant blackmail, because he didn't get his way, to get them out to the bar, didn't care for that. I agree with Bella . . . he lost his shiny glow. I'm intrigued with the Emmett comment and look forward to what that may entail. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is so crazy, right from the start and I love it. Too funny. NASCAR driving style snarky Grandmothers . . . teeth filled t-shirts . . . pretty boy . . . foam circles . . . all too hilarious!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
The things those boys did for love *sigh!* Thanks for the hilarity fix, darlin'!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
What, the earth didn't move for her? Well, damn! Guess Edward will have to try again and again and again...
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Charlie really shoulda shot that rat bastard, James! Speakin' of rats, is Bella gonna rat out Alice to Jasper so he can either say goodbye or go with her? And what about her and Edward? Long distance sucks!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Oh, man! Bella shoulda let Riley keep filmin' that shit LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Who knew unfiltered crassness was Bella's love song LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Little did she know she drove Alice into Jasper's arms when she was tryin' so hard to get rid of him LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Thanks for gettin' Emmett the girl of his dreams...and Rose the man of hers LOL! Tanya's not gonna be gettin' any, unfortunately! And at least Edward's lips are gettin' some action now that he's actually sayin' words me means LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Aww, poor Emmett! Everybody knows it's in his kiss and his just didn't do it for Bella {shoulda brushed his teeth first}!
And Alice sure flipped to the dark side in record time LMAO! Who knew nerd glasses could be so sexy? Not me! Now, Edward isn't makin' any significant progress despite his kissin' expertise *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Seems to me like Bella's the only "normal" person in her family and even that's debatable LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Grandma Louise Thelma, huh? I love her already LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Mornin', Stace darlin'! Needed a fix of your brand of humor so here I am again!
Lookin' forward to the battle between the locals and the outsiders LOL!
cbzoo chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
kinda silly but a fun read
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
you may need to fix alice's last name in this she is ment to be a swan as she's bellas sister and her last name is swan but you have called her alice Cullen afew times which is Edwards last name in this
386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »