Reviews for Decoy of Reality
HockeyChick10 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
What a gigglefest lol
Holidai chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I love your Alice and Bella, they are freaking awesome as sisters! Their Grandma is a laugh riot but you can tell she actually does love the girls. Mike Newton is ridiculous but terrific as canon fodder. Jasper seems to be the smarter of the two friends. I am glad Bella's smitten levels went way down once Edward opened his mouth again. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I love an assward...I love one more when he gets taken down a peg or three ;)

Grandma...fav character...ever !
mariga79 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Haha likey likey
majose chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I actually liked Mikey. And I am really looking forward to see what the sweet sisters have planned for Jasper and Edward
TwimomJen chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Who is Emmett? Gay best friend? Older brother? Cousin? Edward isn't shining too brightly right now. He is a pretentious jackassward. Jasper seems to be the voice of reason between the 2. So, grandma is Louise Thelma and HATES men! Lol. The girls see straight through Edward, I'm glad about that. If Edward wants a easy conquest, he should go to Lauren. LOVED this ch!

Jen :))
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Glad the rose colored glasses came off of Bella's eyes. So Edward is a playboy who thinks he can screw around with the poor little country girl. I can't wait to see how they teach him a lesson.
barbarito chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Omg! This is hysterical!
MidnightLove87 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
AMAZING! I absolutely loved this chapter! Just when I didn't think the grandmothers could get any crazier I was wrong. I just adore them so fucking much! And to know that they are based off yours... so incredible! How did you survive? *grins* Edward, he's a riot! Jasper is great too and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble they get themselves into while they try to win these girls over!
barbarito chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
LMAO! Giggling already!
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
:) Can't wait to read more!

-Kate
Great chapter!

Hugs
Astrid
Annie Larsson chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Awesome chapter! Edward sure is a bit of an asshole!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »