Reviews for The Second Coming Of The Yellow Flash
Axcel chapter 3 . 23h
For the record, the manga implies that one of A's reasons for overthrowing the previous Raikage was because he is too moral to stand for kidnapping people to essenntially turn into rape-slaves for producing bloodline users. He wouldn't send kidnappers out after Hinata. In fact, the kidnapping attempt on her in canon was the last straw that resulted in A killing the then Raikage.
I'm inordinately pleased that Jiraya's frog stomach summoning actually worked, and on a significant character. Noticed a few typos here and there, but nothing too bad. Like the nuance that you've given Hinata, too many fics have the female character fall in love with their male hero saviour.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 4 . 9/17
interesting contact
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 9/16
good start
claymore78 chapter 11 . 9/12
You killed off Sakura? Good chapter so far.
Vandar93 chapter 11 . 9/12
I just re read everything because of your AN at the end of this chapter saying Sakura died. I didn't see anything saying she was killed off but you did kill Tenzo so Im hoping it's a typo
skydragon7 chapter 11 . 9/12
Great update cant wait for the next chapter i like how your portraying naruto and how th eevents seem to unfolding
ferduran chapter 11 . 9/11
The two key points of this plot line will be when Hinata learn why Naruto do not like Konoha and try to imagine bee in his place.

The other one will be when Konoha learn the true behind Naruto's family.
aaLexiee chapter 11 . 9/11
bah Sakura dead? not that it mattered, all is good. Hope this story goes on :)
gio08 chapter 11 . 9/11
Yes I was a bit confused as well at you having sakura die there. Good to see the correction. I re-read this story and I am still just as intrigued now as I was at the beginning. Apart from a few spelling errors, I have enjoyed this so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
guest chapter 11 . 9/11
Please no NH. That ship is fucked up.
dragonball256 chapter 11 . 9/11
Things are getting very interesting can't wait
Scarease chapter 11 . 9/11
Sasuke killed touzo I find hard to believe dude was a Anbu one of the best Anbu.