Reviews for Adopted
Wolfy-sama chapter 26 . 5/1
Wolfy: OMJ, THANK YOU! I soooooooooooo needed this update... *nervous laugh* The-uh.. daily chapter, check-ups was starting to make my friends become concerned...'' Eh heh..?
Becca-chan: *smacks the back of Wolfy's head* Stop staring at the screen! Gal-chan will update when she wants to!
Wolfy: TTTT Becca-chaaaaaaan?! Why are you so meeeeeeaaaaaan?!
Nightmare: *sigh* Bakas...-_-"
RandomR15 chapter 17 . 4/30
...WHAT?! That lying, cheating, no-good, son-of-a-b***! I hope Zetsu heard all that so Akatsuki can string 'im up by b*** and use him as target practice!
Lovely chapter by the way, now has an added note of mystery. Where did Alex and Galina get their information from? Guess I'll find out in the next few chapters.
Wolfy-sama chapter 25 . 4/23
Why is there no more?! D:
Tosha232 chapter 25 . 2/6
Awesome! I wouldn't mind ichigoXhidan fluff or sasori diedara or itachiXhana fluff who is Hana ending up with there is bonding but barely any romance in here. And the next thing is when ichigo and Hana go back with akatsuki I hope training to be ninjas happens and romance and maybe taking some of their wealth over there with them. It's hard to picture ichigo without wealth.
Tosha232 chapter 17 . 2/4
Awesome! More please!
ArmCannos34 chapter 25 . 2/4
this is the prefect balance between Sad and Hailous
Hades' Neko chapter 25 . 1/20
I love this story it's so interesting. Toni should be a puppy, itachi as a cat konan as a bunny sasori as a reaction kisame is fine the way he is so is kakuzu and zetsu. Umm that's all I got. Can't think of anything else. Hope to read this again soon. Bye-bi
AlltheAces chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
As I write this on my crappy laptop, I'm desperately searching for brain bleach. No, napalm. No, hydrochloric acid. No, thermite. Ah! There we go...

How could you subject poor, unsuspecting readers to that Itachi pic?! THAT ABOMINATION CANNOT BE UNSEEN! My brain hurts from making the mistake of trying to understand that obscenity.

The man-boobs and chiseled abs; the akatsuki skirt; the wide, straight-legged stance with shapely, manicured/shaved legs... The victory sign, the wide shoulders, the strong arms, and the /freaking pink bow/ sitting atop his upper torso like some perverse rafflesia...

Kisame and Sasuke shouldn't be allowed to get away with simply looking shocked, they should be on the ground, spirits floating from their mouths, with tiny crossed 'x'es for eyes - simply from the sheer proximity they have to that atrocity.

Now that I have waxed poetic about that... that... (goes to get brain bleach) /thing/, I'll drown in my misery some more. Well played, KuroIchigoGal, well played. You had my interest, but I can now unequivocally say that you now have my attention.

Now I have no other option but to read this through to the end.
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Gali should go for both, It cause more pain and drama. SOme good shit in stories. X3 Can't wait for the next chapter.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
So that cliffie last chapter. She survives honestly. Good. . . . Yep. I just founf this story and I like it.
xVentressx chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
OooohI wonder what will Ichigo
y something that's not humiliatingXD
idea.getthe chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
well. at least you are back... what about dress as their canon counterpart?
scipio96 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Hi, I'm just wondering what kind of pairing will take place in this story? :o
knetterzak chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
knetterzak chapter 17 . 3/2/2014