Reviews for Mind Control
sd4ianto chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I really liked it! Thank you!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
Now that's a truly horrifying idea, that men like those were under alien control and not just insane in their own right.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to read the last few chapters while holding your breath, waiting to see what happens next? Well, let me tell you it's bloody damn hard! I was so afraid that Ianto wasn't going to make it out alive - when he fell out of the machine with Jack inhis arms I started to weep. Didn't realise it at the time because I was too busy catching my breath! This is an amazing story, truly amazing! Thank you.
IantojJackh chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Aww nice ending. And they all lived happily ever after.
Mewknight chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Aww XDD Well this has been interesting. Glad Jack is ok :P Ianto you better lock that necklace up or destroy it! XDD Well good job :D
sandysan2013 chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I do love a happy ending and I love the way you connected historical events to the rift. It would be nice to think mankind's murderous rages were caused by some alien infection as opposed to something in the human spirit.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Love the story!
Especially Jacks commitment to Ianto at the end : )

Very interesting thought about the probe and its influence on these infamous bastards.
I just thought, there ought have been more than one probe because Mussolini and Hitler existed at the same time.
PCJanto chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Great ending to a fantastic Story, Thanks for
sharing
sandysan2013 chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Yea! Happy endings are all the rage in fanficton and I thank the gods for that!
PCJanto chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
What an Outstanding and Happy chapter I love it
IantojJackh chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Awwww how sweet.
ChelGallifreya221B613 chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
I thought it was "don't get your knickers in a twist..." Anyway, good chapter, good to see he's free. But what will happen next? Wil they be affected?
photo100 chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Brilliant updating to match brilliant writing!
Me me me me chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Yahhhhh. They finally got Jack out.
PCJanto chapter 14 . 9/26/2012