Reviews for Hime of the Stars II
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Please do update, can't wait for more Mai Hime version of Banner of stars...Really love the interaction between Shizuru and Natsuki...
amy-kun chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
jejeje cheers for you Yaa-chan...

im gonna wait the update !
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
plz update this story
PostoronnimV chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Thank you for an enjoyable read and, of course, I look forward to the next chapter!... very much so))
rew chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
lol . midori is funny
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
very nice
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
the preview is fun..cant wait..ehehehe
Platina GF chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
great chapter! thanks for the update:)
chum-sa chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
natsuki's jealous? I love this side of cute. That puppy 't she the one who gaves it to Shizuru?

Thank for update.
PostoronnimV chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Thank you very much for such a wonderful chapter)

And I do not tire of repeating how much I love your Natsuki and Shizuru!... and that I really adore the dynamic that you've created between the two!)

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story very much! And thanks again for this chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
nice chapter update please
the-puppy-in-a-box chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Why does it seem that I'm the only one that notices that the plot for this story and the one before it are based off of 'crest of stars' and 'banner of stars' respectively? o.o That anime must have not been very popular, dun see why, it was awesome.

Anyways, I really like how you've tweaked and adapted both the universes and such to fit, though I do think you could use a beta, since I noticed errors as I was reading through. I really wanna see how this is gonna turn out x3, keep it up.
Platina GF chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
i love this chapter! thanks for the update:)