Reviews for What's a Year?
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
:)(: Amazing story. The look into Pam's emotions is incredibly described.
The reunion of Tara and Pam made me so happy and I love the emotion they demonstrated when finally back in each others presence. :)(:
anamaric17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this was awesome...wish there was an epilogue so we could see them make up the lost time.
Truebie chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Can't believe I failed to review my favorite story! Oh my!

Absolutely love it. I'm just drowning in my feels over here. The only thing that would make it better would be a prequel or a sequel or both. ;)

[This really is a terrible review, I know. I've been awake for the last 20 hours so my brain is shutting down on me.]
Tyler chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beyond amazing.
Carla chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You are very talented. Please write more Tara and pam stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Please ramble some more ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
sweet :D I hope to see more from you!
Tq chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
IN LOVE WITH IT 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
that was amazingly awesome. such a fantastic idea
Wilae chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
By far the best Tara&Pam fanfic I ever read. Bless you and your mind for producing and writing these thoughts down.
ravenbard chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So if Tara felt compelled to run off and risk her life for mere mortals, who would just as soon stake her, Pam was going to let her go and pray to every deity she could name that she came back. - this line was sublime. With one sentence, you managed to convey the depths of Pam's love and devotion to Tara. It reminds of a quote: "if you love someone hard enough, sometimes you have to let them go."

The rest of the story was breathtaking. Truly, this is one exquisite piece of writing. Pam's thoughts and emotions were so vivid and palpable that they almost sprung off the screen. I could very nearly feel her anxiety, her pain. Well done.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. I haven't read any future shots of Pam/Tara so this was a nice surprise.

Raven
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, this was so intense on like every emotion. I just love how deep and fierce you wrote their love for one another. I could feel their ache for each other. Great fic. : )
Femslashage chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was really good...I wish you would continue this one. However, I'll take what I can get:)
Teampara55 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012