Reviews for Eleanor's Biggest Fight
Meow Miss K chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Everlasting Cat so much pain in just one chapter! God I hate to see them suffer under Macavity but I have to admit that I can't wait to see the chapter two!

Please update soon! :P
Meow Miss K chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
TAKESHI YOU MANGY THING PUT THAT PAW AWAY FROM THEM YOU EVIL BASTARDDDDDD!

Sorry I just got excited... :P I wish them to be okay so please update soon!
Meow Miss K chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Science is one of the most boring subjects to me... and that's why I suck at it. :(

Munkustrap is such a nice father... he's just amazing. I just can't believe how he loves his children. But the cliffhanger!AHHHHHH!
Meow Miss K chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Oh okay so Macavity is not guilty! Which has to be a good thing 'cause It's the least expected in this kind of world...hehe. :)

Takeshi? my Japanese native teacher's name is Takeshi too... I laughed a lot. :P
Meow Miss K chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
hehe an update! I really appreciate it, you know? :P

I loved this chapter! You have that... something that urges the reader to read more and your writing style is beautiful. It's very captivating! :D I have to admit that you're a very talented writer.
Yeah finally Macavity! Please gimme more... I'm hooked into him! And you ended this chapter with a cliffhanger?! I must read more! Please update soon! :)

Have a nice weekend!
eld mcm chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Wow! I wonder who is it!
Meow Miss K chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AN UPDATE! YEAH! Thank you so much for your update! This chapter was just wonderful! I can tell you that. God i just love your writing style! I sometimes get sidetracked when I read other's chapters but not yours! You have that special... Something that captures the reader. Just wonderful job, good work! :D

Everlasting Cat, this chapter is sad too! But i don't mind 'cause it's too good to be depressed! I'm just glad that they finally managed to think of someone. But i can't help but worry for Elle and her family, including Macavity. I sure hope that Munku and his police friends discover the truth soon!

Please update soon! And by the way, i love the way how you describe all these characters and their personalities(did i spell it right? My tablet doesn't have the program used for checking of spellings...:( ). I love your character Elle! :D I especially like how you write Misto and Elle's realtionship. Sweet Brother and Sister! (screams)

Again, thanks for your hard work and please update soon! Until then, I'll be waiting for you forever, if you'd want me to! :) haha.
Meow Miss K chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
GODDDD another sad chapter? But I love it... the thing is that almost all of my fanfictions are sad ones... as you see. You have to understand that I love this story! You described Elle's feelings well, so I was sad. Whoever had killed Demeter, I'll kill him!/hey you're being paranoid.

I don't think this sotry is depressing! It is lovely...

Good work, so please update soon!
Meow Miss K chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
AHHHHH! It was not a long chapter but it made me cry! Poor Elle... now she lost her teacher as well as her mother... so sad!ㅠㅠ As I pictured her crying alone in her bed, I was actually having tears in my eyes. And when I read Demeter's death, I was like 'god what is happening in here? This must be a torment for a five and eight year old... so sad!'. :(

But awesome chapter. Did I tell you that I like your character descriptions very much? Especially Munkus as Elle's dad and Quaxo as her brother! :D

I can't wait for more. Please update soon! :)
Meow Miss K chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Sorry for the late review... but the exam has just ended... let me see... about 18 hours ago? :( So I finally got a chance to play with the computer! Yeah!

Well, anyways, I liked this chapter a lot. And I think it's because... I just act like Elle every single morning! :D My dad wakes me up with, 'wake up, or you're gonna be late for school!' I don't wake up... but with 'wake up or you have no breakfast!'... you can imagine, can't you? :P

Oh and by the way, is this sort of like an AU fanfiction?
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Eep sorry for the late review! x(
Haha I love Elle's personality! She sounds like a fun, carefree kitten ;) The only thing I want to comment on is that right now everything seems a bit too humanish. I'm guessing that this is an AU fic-which is totally fine!-but right now I am kind of imagining Elle as a human...does that make sense? Agh sorry if I confused you! xD You can PM me if you'd like me to clarify ;) But anyway, I'm really excited to see how school will be for all the kittens! :D On to the next chapter!
Meow Miss K chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ohh, the story starts with a great suspence! I wonder who are their parents... Ahh the sibling's love...(sniff) Argh Please update soon! 'Cause I have to find out who are they! haha I'm turning into a monster now... sorry. :P

It would be good if the first chapter will be a little bit longer... cause I want this excitement and happiness to last longer than short chapters! :D

Please upate soon!
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oooh, I'm intrigued! I hope there's an update soon! The chapter was rather short but since it's kind of the prologue, that's understandable ;) That being said, I really don't have much to critique on :D hehe. Update soon :)