Reviews for Tsunderella
Strawberry Lactose chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Urk...why would you just kill Misao like that? And I'm pretty sure if Misao did really die, Kagami would just not care. I didn't really enjoy this as much. Right after she died, I struggled reading the rest. And how lovely..Kagami and Konata just end up making out in the end...(sarcasm.)
Sqweebs chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is gonna be a long review. Well to start my love for Tsukasa was literally raped right in front of my eyes. I never wanna imagine that again. I liked the whole twist, having it be Ms. Kuroi as the fairy instead, and Konata as the prince. Speaking of princes, I still can't believe you just killed off Misao like that. But I still could see Misao doing that. Also, I was expecting Yuki Chan somewhere! I was wondering when the Moe goddes would step in but she never did. D: all around a good story, I would like to read an M rated part of what happened after words though. Lol anyways I look forward to the next story.
Racke chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Yeah, Kuroi has it rough. Horrible job, being a fairy godmother and being able to throw magic around to mess with peoples lives for your own amusement. The fact that she needs to convince Kagami of all people to do something illogical just really makes it all the more horrible for the poor poor teacher.

Also, the 'big wolf dressed in drag' made me laugh. A lot. Like, way more than it should have.
Gigarot chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This isn't so crack, rather's epic as always, and Misao is... is just Misao.