Reviews for I Live
tammyleeroberts chapter 1 . 4h
Will you be finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon will bella and jasper take out maria
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 28 . 10/7
Since Peter suggested that Jasper would have a male mate before a female, does this mean he's bi-sexual in this fic?
orchidluv chapter 55 . 10/6
Man! Demetri is so gorgeous it's a shame the Major won't share Bella just once. Heck, he could watch! *lecherous smirk* Please write more to this!
niki09 chapter 59 . 10/5
It would be so nice to read a new chapter!:)
alklucio chapter 59 . 10/2
I absolutely love this story. I believe this is my 5th time reading what you have for it so far. It's truly one of my favs. I do hope you decide to continue this one for us...I'd love to see what happens next.
Barbie77 chapter 48 . 9/17
Sexy and phenomenal.
Please update soon I like be this story it is great
acetwolf94 chapter 59 . 8/12
ForrestersWitch chapter 8 . 8/6
Rereading this and Firefly is still the best show ever!
M.S.Carol chapter 12 . 7/31
that was intense
Feistyvixen chapter 59 . 7/31
Holy fuck. This is my favourite fan fiction ever. I didn't know Jasper and Bella was what I needed and then I read this and realized it was everything I was looking for! I LOVE the Whitlock coven and all their fun and weird little bits of love for each other! Don't get me wrong I do love Carlisle and Esme but alive and Edward have been getting on my nerves. You are brilliant! I should also mention that I've only got about 7 hours of combined sleep since I started this, and don't even care since I. Could. Not. Stop. Reading. I wonder if I read it fast enough that I could go back to the beginning and start over? This Bella is so fucking awesome and makes the dynamic between them all so perfect :) I never did like Jasper's passive nature around Alice and them as mates is just perfect!
M.S.Carol chapter 4 . 7/30
please tell me it wasn't edward that bit her b.c that makes no sense. but i's possible just hope it wasn't him
M.S.Carol chapter 3 . 7/30
wonder what Edward's reaction will be
M.S.Carol chapter 2 . 7/30