Reviews for I Live
Janelle25 chapter 59 . 11/15
Hells yeah! This is an amazing story! Cant wait to find out what the next chapter will bring!
Ahaneyan chapter 59 . 11/14
I found this story and couldn't stop reading it! It is amazing! The big question I have is are we ever going to find out who first bit Bella? Amazing story keep going!
undasque chapter 2 . 11/5
Still speechless.
With love.
undasque chapter 1 . 11/5
Oh. My. God.
To hell with that. I'm speechless.
griezz chapter 59 . 10/29
Great story! Wondering what you have planned for a wrapup, given that all the major threats have apparently been neutralized. With Victoria dead & the Volturi neutralized, the only source of problems left I can think of would be the Pack somehow finding out what really happened to Bella. There is one thing that I am a little unsure about: just who turned Bella in the first place. It wasn't anyone we know from Forks. If Edward had done it, Ark would've caught it. Likewise, if it had been Riley, he wouldn't have assumed Bella's death in the report to Victoria, right? So is there another mystery blame out there? Or could it have been... Peter? After all, if Peter "knew" Bella was for Jasper, then he would have had no problem starting the change, nor would he have cared about the Treaty. Mind boggles.
Until Bella douses Pete, Char and the McCarty in blue paint, just so she can giggle and chant "two by two, hands of blue", I eagerly await the next chapter of your excellent work.
Jimmy10.0 chapter 18 . 10/22
Sunshine, I'd like to point out that you wrote Polar Bear CLUBS in this chapter. All I could think was flashing lights, Darude Sandstorm, and bears with sunglasses XD
Vaughn Tyler chapter 59 . 10/21
1tinac chapter 59 . 10/4
Please finish
Loopygirl1 chapter 59 . 10/4
Hey I thought i would say that in chapter 55 you need to change it slightly. Bella would be 18 not 17 at that point (Edward left her a few days after her 18th). But otherwise I love your writing and I am honestly addicted to reading it. I love the new point of view you've shown to the story and it's very original and I can't wait to see where the story goes once I've caught up. So I'll review again in a few not chapters time bye!
tammyleeroberts chapter 59 . 9/30
I absolutely love your stories i cant wait till next update will it be soon will maria attack what about the wolves
Dawn369 chapter 59 . 9/13
This story has been brilliant. My question is, are you going to finish it? I did not realize it was not completed when I started reading it.
kantorkan chapter 59 . 9/3
We are all waiting for updates.
KatnissEverdeen1995 chapter 59 . 8/28
More please...
liferscove2118 chapter 59 . 8/20
I love what you have posted.
liferscove2118 chapter 26 . 8/18
Still enjoying this. Now I'm just waiting for somebody to use "going to special hell" in this and I will have heard almost all my favorite firefly quotes.
3,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »