Reviews for I Live
altruisticpsyche chapter 1 . 7/17
Usually, for stories that are this far along, I post a long review on the last chapter but I felt the accident scene you wrote deserved a review. That was a perfect description of how mangled a person can get during an accident. They're like ragdolls with almost zero control over their limbs. That was a very beautiful and descriptive way of writing an accident scene! Well done!
Cardamoms3 chapter 59 . 7/10
Wowza! This is a crazy, loop-de-loop of a story. I loved it.
Brilliant :)
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 6/24
I love your story! You have an amazing talent in writing, and I hope you update this story soon!
Great story with amazing details and intriguing plot. Please update soon!
Robin.D chapter 59 . 4/20
that was a good chapter :):):):):) now what i need to know is are you done with it or you going to work on it more :-) and how soon ;-) i have Absolutely LOVED this story :-) :-)
Robin.D chapter 58 . 4/20
good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 57 . 4/20
that was a hell of a good chapter :):):):) Loved It :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 56 . 4/20
oh wow this is going to be good i can't wait to see what go's on :-) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 55 . 4/19
Demetri Loves Bella :-o good chapter :):):):)
59 chapters and we still didn't find out who originally bit Bella? Why bother even putting that in the story in the first place if it was going to be forgotten about in favor of countless chapters of jealousy, insecurity, and sex?
Robin.D chapter 54 . 4/18
what did felix say that pissed Demetri off :-/ good chapter :):):):)
YESSSSS! I finished all 59 chapters in a little over 3 days and I’m loving the story. Please update soon and tell me it’s not over yet. I found myself really intrigued with how you were going to write newborn Bella. You really went into details about the struggle and not just become vampy bella with no newborn stage.
Robin.D chapter 53 . 4/18
what is it with Bella that all the guys like her :-/ good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 52 . 4/18
i hope Demetri don't run :-) good chapter :):):):)
3,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »