Reviews for I Live
S1203 chapter 54 . 4/30
I simply can't put down this story! I think that's one of the best that I read so far with J/B pairing! Great descriptions of newborn and what can I say about Emmett? Make me snickering in every single chapter! Thank you very much for sharing this with us!
flanduslover1 chapter 59 . 4/8
Wow just wow ..I think this is one of the best J/B stories u have read I loved how she actually went newborn problems and we read how even being Mates they fought and irrated one another and the jealousy wow oh wow but Jasper dazzling Edward and aro was funny and hot in away..not gonna lie the Peter/Jasper thing was great and how she just new
celajwhitney chapter 58 . 4/5
Edward has to be the most stupid vampire ever made. he makes Emmett look like a genius. I do so wish the next chapter was not the last. we beg you to continue. please?
celajwhitney chapter 56 . 4/4
SHIT! Aro can't wait to get his scummy hands on Bella, can he? I hope you take this story up again one day because I want to se how it ends!
celajwhitney chapter 53 . 4/4
what the hell is Felix doing there, looking for Demetri?
celajwhitney chapter 52 . 4/4
Bella seems to have a knack for attracting "good" vampires to her. I don't think its so much as a sexual attraction as it is that they feel better when they are close to her.
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 4/1
uh oh, Carlisle put his foot in it.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 3/31
that was just hilarious! Bella just showed three of the Cullen's exactly what she thought of them.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 3/31
Alice must have some inkling of what is going to happen since she's scared shitless of Jasper and thrown him out of their room. she wouldn't have done that unless she wants to get rid of him.
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 3/31
wow, Esme is so much more perceptive than Carlisle. he's been listening to Edward to much.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 3/31
Edward is a total idiot! he listens and he never learns. I guess it's true that vampires are unchanging, if he was a spoiled brat as a human he is still a spoiled brat. asshole doesn't want to share his toys and wants to hoard them away from others, regardless of what the "toy" wants
Yvonne May chapter 26 . 3/27
I could read a whooooole fanfic about jazzy using his vampy voodoo! OMGGGG! Who turned up the heater and threw some extra spice on that chapter? my goodness!
bbmassey88 chapter 59 . 3/22
Ok, so as good has this story is or was! I just realized It was not finished! Though it kinda has stopped at a place where it’s ok, I guess! Nun the less, it’s disappointing for iit not to be complete. It’s been a great read up until now! But life happens and I’m not judging! Hope all is well with the author!
bkjar chapter 13 . 2/19
If I charged a quarter each time the phrase, “I’m right here”, was used, I’d be rich. Haha.
abaker9 chapter 8 . 2/5
I've read this story more than once and the only thing that's ever really bothered me about this story is the number of times Jasper says "I'm right here." It grates my nerves.
3,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »