Reviews for I Live
CentauRita chapter 59 . 6/10
OMG! Such a kickass story! So many shits and giggles...had me rofl ;} loved how you gave credit to those, when credit was due. (I.e. 'God of War, Colliding Meteors, Idreamofeddy) it was nostalgic and a fun way reminisce & remember many other great stories.

Simply amazing, you are.

'I Live', to look forward to reading more about your wonderful characters and what they've been up to.
Oh, another kudo is: I looove the length of your chappies. Suits me to a T...he he!

So, until your next update...
Take Care and Happy Writing!
CentauRita, NorCal Gal
Peachymom chapter 59 . 6/5
I've simply 'adored' this story, but, I was so very surprised it's not complete. You see, I only read complete these days and must have looked wrong. This saddens me. I hit 'follow the story', but since it's not been added to (or completed) since 2015...just saddens me more.
FreakCub chapter 1 . 5/25
I've read this so many times and it's still amazing. I think I reviewed it on another site as well. The story flows so nicely and the character development is great.
GaijinVamp chapter 29 . 5/21
I agree. Someday true intercourse would be nice. More than nice.
GaijinVamp chapter 28 . 5/21
I can't wait until they get to the northern spread and pick up the mail. Oh, Jasper didn't give the location to Alice yet. He'd be safer calling Jenks himself, and not trusting Alice. So the divorce papers will arrive withing one week. That will build the anticipation, both in the characters and the readers.
GaijinVamp chapter 27 . 5/21
I like your vampire interpretation of Nietzsche.
So they've all found out how messed up Edward is. Not that being gay is messed up, but keeping blood mementos is.

I wonder how long it took him to learn how to spell his own name? I lived in West Germany for six years. Damn that's a complicated language. Never did master it, not even to conversation level.
GaijinVamp chapter 26 . 5/21
Edweird is such a sick puppy. He should be sent somewhere his prudish self could not affect anyone else.
GaijinVamp chapter 25 . 5/21
She can kill him with her brain. True. How wonderful, if only... Defense against the Volturi.

(I just couldn't stand seeing the reviews at 3,399. I had to add one more! Now I may never stop.)
GaijinVamp chapter 23 . 5/21
I love Emmett being so forthright and honest with Jasper during their TALK. He's truly the other half of Rose. Once Jasper gets his divorce papers, everything will come together. Or everyone.
kinnik chapter 59 . 5/10
Well, I loved this story. Sad that it hasn't been continued, but it could still be considered an ending, I suppose. It would have been interesting to find out what happens with Alice next. Would Bella be over her jealousy or would Alice be outraged that Aro too Edward? Maybe some day you'll return to finish it. Well done. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
latreasem1 chapter 48 . 5/6
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH la tua Cantaloupe OMG! la tua castrate FUCK ME TO SLEEP!I havent laughed so hard in my entire fucking life! NO I take that back...I laughed so hard I became dizzy and nearly passed the fuck out over Peter and Emmett dry humping the ground and jizzing all over themselves. As a matter of fact I am laughing so hard recalling THAT, that I cant breath and my ears are ringing. You know, You can fucking hurt people, and may even be a cure for drug addition. My Dopamine level make me feel like I am high right now I swear to GAW! This is some good shit! And Bella done claimed EV-ER-RYBODY! I have read some good twilight fanfics...but THIS, RIGHT HERE, is blowing my freaking mind! (hands surrounding my head pulling away "PLEEEEEEEW!")
CrumblyBiscuit chapter 1 . 4/14
Hold on... You have plagiarised this. From JamesRamsey on . She wrote it better in 2009.
This work is not your own.
CrumblyBiscuit chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm really glad you've reposted this story! I used to love it back in the day, but then it got taken down in the purge :'( Best story ever!
SilverontheRose chapter 59 . 4/5
Oh, how wonderful this story is! I've enjoyed every bit, though I am sorry that it's cut off right before what seems to be the end. Thank you for sharing, and I hope someday that you'll be able to finish it.
mannaelinor chapter 59 . 4/3
This totally sucks you never finished it. I've read it twice and still nothing. Insert sad face here. So many loose ends. Bella should bite you. Lol
3,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »