Reviews for I Live
Jeno85 chapter 59 . 2/28
I love this story, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Can't wait for the next update! If you need a pre-reader, let me know. *hugs*
LadyTriciaK chapter 59 . 2/22
You had a really nice story going. You ruined it wit excessive foul language. I have no objection to four-letter words per se. When they start to obliterate the story line, you have created a problem, and you never seemed to find out way out of it.

I think you can do better. Don't let the language be the story the next time arond - do BETTER.
You wonderful person...updates again hooha!
Sunflowergirl22 chapter 1 . 2/19
Hey, so do we ever find out who bit Bella to turn her first?
I'm rereading this and I can't remember.
Have you forgotten that story arc or will it come up later?
And also I love your work, you're awesome. Kay, update soon, buh bye :)
mae kim chapter 59 . 2/17
Oh, no... no more chapters?
It took me over a week to read them.
Your story IS. FREAKING. BRILLIANT.
Ira Bell chapter 59 . 2/15
I love the story is there more here on fan fic
mfaerie32 chapter 41 . 2/11
Sorry, I've been mostly enjoying the story up until now. But Bella being a bitch to everyone and biting everyone and getting away with it is pissing me off. Jasper beating Peter up was stupid and childish, especially when he had good reason for treating Bella as he did. She was being a pussy. And she needed to get over the meek little mouse shit. And the fact that Jasper was pretty much trying to kill Peter, his supposed friend over it made me mad. Pissed me off even more when Bella attacked him and Jasper didn't stop her sooner. Her attitude is just rubbing me the wrong way and they all seem to be letting her get away with it because she's a newborn. I'm done.
mfaerie32 chapter 40 . 2/11
Lol, love Peter.
mfaerie32 chapter 39 . 2/11
Gods, her running away all the damn time is getting old. Seriously. Jeez.
mfaerie32 chapter 38 . 2/10
I'm very glad that Rose was set straight about his talk with Bella in the forest. She needs to understand that not every man wants to humiliate a woman like she was, that there are other reasons for making one submit. And Bella needed to submit to Jasper for everyone's safety. I'm happy that Carlisle stepped in and backed him up.
mfaerie32 chapter 35 . 2/10
Yeah, Rose needs to back the f*ck off...not sure if she was mad at him for teaching her who was in charge or for the almost rape...either way, he needed to teach her to submit and he didn't rape her, he stopped himself. So she needs to stop...being...a bitch. Jasper did nothing wrong. He did what needed to be done, and for her to come up and cause him pain made me wanna rip a body part off her. (

I'm glad Bella has come to the realization of how she's been acting and that she needs to listen to Jasper in regards to her safety.
mfaerie32 chapter 34 . 2/10
I'm glad he's teaching her that she HAS to listen to him AND that he stopped himself from taking her.
mfaerie32 chapter 33 . 2/10
What the hell?! Why is she gonna kick his ass?! HE kept HER from possibly getting 1 or 2 of them killed. I understand that she's a newborn, but Jasper needs to stop pussyfooting and be a little more stern with her. Otherwise she's just gonna keep walking all over him. /
mfaerie32 chapter 30 . 2/10
She should have gotten to rip off a limb.
3,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »