Reviews for Stargate: The Second Great Alliance
Vasun05 chapter 41 . 7/21
Please tell me the third one is coming some day because your work is still my favorite and that's saying something. This series caused me to return to fanfic after giving up on the site it's why I got an account in the first place and started writing. Please don't say this story is dead because I hope some day I can open my inbox and find a new story from you.
DyingInnocence chapter 41 . 6/3
Will there be a third book?
DyingInnocence chapter 17 . 6/2
I knew it! I just knew earlier that you were referencing BSG when they came across a rogue ship
DyingInnocence chapter 8 . 5/31
Any intention to reintroduce the race of, and I know this is inaccurate, electric waves?
DyingInnocence chapter 5 . 5/31
Why doesn't he charge zpms in a time dialation field?
DyingInnocence chapter 4 . 5/31
Wasn't the Atlas destroyed at the battle of the supergate?
PKHenkel chapter 27 . 5/22
I have to disagree about the part with technologie sharing. You have to teach someone how to walk or they might never walk and then you have to teach them to see where they are walking. If scientists never exchanged ideas etc. progress would never have been achieved. And the majority of people are humans to, making Oma's words very strange. Likely seeded groups of people.

btw fate and faith have different meaning, I think the auto correction feature of your word processor mixed something up.
Nagato wannabe chapter 40 . 4/20
even now when i already know whats going to happen i still can't wait to read the next chap lol
Nagato wannabe chapter 25 . 4/19
still enjoyed it
Nagato wannabe chapter 20 . 4/19
this is probably the fourth time im reading this story... still love it:) i hope you continue writing soon
chris chapter 41 . 2/12
great read want to read more
Cerfh chapter 41 . 1/14
Finished rereading the series for the 3rd time really enjoyed it hope that a sequel will be out soon.
InternetTroll 13 chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
next chapter soon?
Warlord10327 chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Were is this chapters intelligence report
Warlord10327 chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
Were is the third book then