Reviews for Stargate: The Second Great Alliance
Ivy Gort chapter 1 . 2/12
I have to say that one of the reasons I didn't read this story the first time was your star date instead of real dates. It is extremely confusing and took me out of the story because I had to go back and forth between the chapters. It would have been better to not have dates at all or to simply use normal dating. Your first story had a flow to it and I never had to stop reading to figure out the time line. In this first chapter I had to stop reading and go back and forth, after every scene break, and I still have no clue how time has gone by.

In the future, if you get one or two complaints about something, then don't change the entire format. Remember KISS-keep it simple-don't reinvent a new time system that your readers have to learn to understand.

I am not sure I will be able to keep this story because of it. But I will give it a try.
justchuch chapter 41 . 2/2
Best stargate fiction by far. I dont or wont read single stand alone books , i like multiple book series , i am the same way with my amazon indie writers. This series has 2 complete books and a third started.
I have only read 4 or 5 other stargate fictions but this one is more my cup of tea. I liked ROTA also but some peeps hate it lol
Zilichus chapter 42 . 1/11
Glad to c that u back to writing have enjoyed all 3 of your stories and cant wait to see what u come up with in the new book
Maarifa chapter 42 . 1/10
Thank you soooo very much,I have been waiting and sincerely hoping you would continue writing. Good luck and thank you again.
Miconis chapter 42 . 1/9
The site says I already posted a review for chapter 41 but I can't find it so I'll just post a review here. I love that a writer finally speculated on how the Goa'uld came to have a genetic memory and the ability to take a host.

Those are two things I never accepted at face value during the show's run and wish they had speculated on. That and have Sam and/or Area 51 work on backwards engineering the Goa'uld sarcophagus while removing the side affect of making Human users crazy.

I really look forward to book 3 and am not surprised to find Liam and William on their own again. They seem to be happiest that way.
Xeeoon chapter 42 . 1/9
For a second i almost thought i would be reading the final announcment that the story is officially dead, but no, the best news in a long time "Third BookComing Soon"!
I absolutley enjoy(ed) reading and rereading (for 5 times already and thanks to this i will start for the 6th time right now) your storys, so thank you for all your work and i hope i will read you soon
carmencami99 chapter 42 . 1/7
Thank you :D ! I can't begin to explain how happy I was to read this. Looking forward to reading the 3rd book ! ;)
Also if it's not to much to ask (after all you're not paid to write and share your work) would love it if The Twelve Colonies book is going to get some attention too , you know when you've got the time and stuff :)) .

Love your work mate ! Keep at it 'cause you're really good !
t.i.craig chapter 42 . 1/6
So happy to see the story continue after the break will definitely keep reading
Oddliver chapter 42 . 1/6
Yay third book!
EvilTheLast chapter 42 . 1/6
I'm happy to see you are...alive. You are in my 'top 5' most favorite 'long term sci-fy story line writers'. You weren't by any chance held in a North Korean prison camp with AlexanderD and Rob Regent for the last few years and escaped together? I sure would love it to see them writing again! I'm a big fan of 'what would happen next 'if the powers that be' would of continued Stargate or created a new Stargate series. I'm a big fan of 'WTF! We are not your 13th Tribe you stupid Colonists!' story lines. Uggggg!...but I have forgotten so much of your story (and along with most of your fans). I hope you do an extremely long 'time table' chapter about what happens in your other 2 books so us fans can 'catch up' without rereading your first 2 books. Well, I'm of to reading Wilkins75 'Contact at Kobol' so I can get my SG and BSG fix.
Rhysrhi chapter 42 . 1/6
yaay glad that you're back! Very keen for the new story
Appbeza chapter 42 . 1/5
I really miss Stargate: The Twelve Colonies too :( I really miss our adorable Intelligence Agents X(
ArxSerpens chapter 42 . 1/5
Hey,

Welcome back, I'm sure I speak for many when I saw we have missed you and your writings. I've read through your work several times, and always got sad at the end when there was no follow through. I've reviewed a time or two I think, wondering where life took you that you left the end hanging.

I look forward to your coming updates, and the end of this journey.

Thanks for all your effort, and I am glad you are back and doing alright.
Cheers,
Tim
Rune Landel chapter 42 . 1/5
Happy to hear that you will be posting the third book and will be writing again. I've loved your stories so far and I can't wait to read more! Keep up the Great Work!
solarsailor55 chapter 42 . 1/5
It is great to see you writing again! Time to reread everything!