Reviews for Stargate: The Second Great Alliance
why911happen chapter 1 . 9/17
well it ended
Raurelian chapter 42 . 6/23
This is a great story I believed you should elaborate more on the connection between the Vargas in the Ancient plague that wipe out both the Ori and the Alterrans since the Vargas seem to be the first intelligence life form in the Universe with a sinister agenda , The Vargas did create instability in the Asgard clone technology
ender13sfd chapter 42 . 5/28
Thank you for writing this wonderful story and for sharing it with us!
jag389 chapter 18 . 5/4
I have been read this for the last five days, you have done a great job in written this.
jag389 chapter 1 . 5/1
The start of another good story.
ender13sfd chapter 20 . 4/26
I'm confused, when did Vala escaped the Ori?
ender13sfd chapter 17 . 4/25
The ascended Alterans argument is flawed.
Should an ascended interfere with the lower plane they will stop him, right?
Should an ascended try to do it in another galaxy same rule will still apply, right?
The same rule should apply to the Ori.
Btw - I love what I perceive as the "Star trek" galaxy.
Awesome story, thank you for writing it!
ender13sfd chapter 15 . 4/24
First review:
Great story, thanks for sharing it.
WildKhaine chapter 27 . 4/19
So, very good story for the most part. There are quite a few problems but nothing too major until this chapter. The whole conversation between Oma and John just gives me a bad feeling about what's going to happen now. If a race only deserves the tech they themselves can develop then obviously the Terrans need to give up most of their tech or they are going to be extreme hypocrites when they start denying others the right to find/learn from scavenged tech. And they'll need to stop working with the Asgard and Guardians because if they need to work with other races to develop something then they don't deserve to have it right? I just have a feeling the Terrans are going to start acting a lot like the Tollans, which is funny since Jack really hates them.

This really isn't a criticism of your story so much as just not what I'm wanting to read. More interested in reading about them developing new tech, making alliances, joining forces, etc, etc. Seems like your story is going to go in an opposite direction with them isolating themselves and limiting interaction with other "lesser" civilizations. Comes across as too much Star Trek with the whole Prime Directive, which I might agree with in part but it's also a pile of bs too.

Anyway, good luck with the third part of your story.
Ivy Gort chapter 1 . 2/12
I have to say that one of the reasons I didn't read this story the first time was your star date instead of real dates. It is extremely confusing and took me out of the story because I had to go back and forth between the chapters. It would have been better to not have dates at all or to simply use normal dating. Your first story had a flow to it and I never had to stop reading to figure out the time line. In this first chapter I had to stop reading and go back and forth, after every scene break, and I still have no clue how time has gone by.

In the future, if you get one or two complaints about something, then don't change the entire format. Remember KISS-keep it simple-don't reinvent a new time system that your readers have to learn to understand.

I am not sure I will be able to keep this story because of it. But I will give it a try.
justchuch chapter 41 . 2/2
Best stargate fiction by far. I dont or wont read single stand alone books , i like multiple book series , i am the same way with my amazon indie writers. This series has 2 complete books and a third started.
I have only read 4 or 5 other stargate fictions but this one is more my cup of tea. I liked ROTA also but some peeps hate it lol
Zilichus chapter 42 . 1/11
Glad to c that u back to writing have enjoyed all 3 of your stories and cant wait to see what u come up with in the new book
Maarifa chapter 42 . 1/10
Thank you soooo very much,I have been waiting and sincerely hoping you would continue writing. Good luck and thank you again.
Miconis chapter 42 . 1/9
The site says I already posted a review for chapter 41 but I can't find it so I'll just post a review here. I love that a writer finally speculated on how the Goa'uld came to have a genetic memory and the ability to take a host.

Those are two things I never accepted at face value during the show's run and wish they had speculated on. That and have Sam and/or Area 51 work on backwards engineering the Goa'uld sarcophagus while removing the side affect of making Human users crazy.

I really look forward to book 3 and am not surprised to find Liam and William on their own again. They seem to be happiest that way.
Xeeoon chapter 42 . 1/9
For a second i almost thought i would be reading the final announcment that the story is officially dead, but no, the best news in a long time "Third BookComing Soon"!
I absolutley enjoy(ed) reading and rereading (for 5 times already and thanks to this i will start for the 6th time right now) your storys, so thank you for all your work and i hope i will read you soon