Reviews for Stargate: The Second Great Alliance
Warlord10327 chapter 30 . 11/19
Were is this chapters intelligence report
Warlord10327 chapter 26 . 11/17
Were is the third book then
PascalDragon chapter 41 . 11/1
Woah, that had been an intense story, filled with many conflicts and progresses. You opened all those conflicts in various galaxies and closed most of them of with a very big bang of proportions I wonder you're going to top in your next story...
Let's see... in the Pegasus galaxy it was interesting to see your usage of the gray aliens together with the Vanir. I'm glad though that they were more or less reintegrated in the Asgard society as a whole (though I know they still have their sins to repent). The idea with the space station was a nice one, but now I can't help but wonder how the Travelers will be able to maintain the station? And then Michael is still around of course...
The adventure into the Furling galaxy was something as well. Especially that you included a bit more of Destiny-style technology. :) I hope though that the key for the Furling legacy can be found as they'll definitely need that when the Vargas strike again.
The enemy they had to face in the Large Magellanic Cloud was something different as well. I assume they'll continue to give the Terrans and the Ti'kal further headaches, after all they won't simply stop after three suns had been turned into black holes. ;)
In the Milky Way you not only had everyone deal with the Aschen, but the Wraith as well (though I do like the way it turned out in the end, even helping the others in their fight against the Vargas (I like Todd by the way, he's cool ;) )). Then of course the addition of the Colonials, the side story that had lead me to your main story. If only they knew how outgunned and outclassed they are :P
The fight with the Ori was intense as well, both on the mortal as well as the higher plane. I like it that Adria survived and even tries to lead a better life even if she's still not allowed to go back to the Ori galaxy.
I liked that you included characters of SGU and even had Liam mention the ninth chevron and Destiny. I have the hope that unlike what Liam had said that the ship is still in one piece and continuing her mission to decode the message that the Nox tried to decode as well. Maybe the findings she had made together with what the Nox had gathered would help in deciphering the message or at least a larger part of it? Which reminds me that I'm really curious to see what the Nox are going to give Jack.
The idea with the pocket universe was also something and this way the Edenians at least have a place to relocate to now that Eden had been compromised.
And then of course the Vargas... a race spanning most of the known universe, having nasty weapons and defenses and being bent on destroying anything that opposes them. And they also paid a part in the creation of the Goa'uld as we know them. Nasty indeed. And as I said in the beginning I really wonder how you're going to top this off, which I hope you'll do.
I really enjoyed reading this and I hope that we'll see more of you. :)

Where's the next book
Wood3h chapter 41 . 8/27
This is a masterpiece of epic proportions! I totally loved both books and I am really eager to read the sequel! 10/10
trance dance chapter 35 . 8/14
If this Shrike even has somehow limited abilities compared to the Hyperion version, then Jack is right and nothing short of nuclear weapon will work. And even then it is a long shot. You might give him something like xeelee starbreaker to at least damage it. But back on the topic great chapter and story is also wonderfull so far. I do hope that you will update your stories soon.
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 41 . 7/28
I wonder when/if your going to update this wonderful series. Its one of the best and well thought out ones that I've read.
Wood3h chapter 1 . 6/13
Awesome fanfic!
palewski96 chapter 17 . 5/23
ITS THE CYLONS also are you following alone with how the show went or are you changing it make BSG 41 survive. Thx
gate chapter 41 . 4/29
You should continue the stor y it is really good and make a third book
rp2oconnor chapter 41 . 2/9
I may be a bit late to this web site, (only about six months), I am hooked. I have just finished liam's Saga, and all I really have to say is Where is Book Three? Please tell me there is a continuation. I have been really enjoying this story. Respectfully, Kevin O'Connor, US Navy
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2014
Can't wait till book 3 best story's ever
Ovidius chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
I don't have the words to describe what I am feeling right now. In my humble opinion this is a a literary masterpiece that should be published for the whole world to read. You took an imaginary world and expanded it so much and in such a magnificent way I am sure the original writers never imagined. Please continue ASAP and thank you very much for this exquisite literary experience.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/15/2014
Enjoying it
Nagato wannabe chapter 41 . 11/16/2014
Lol I haven't checked this story in a long time because i usually wait to read one before the latest so i was waiting for a chapter that would have never come because this is the last one in this book. Anyways loved it. Can't wait for the next one:)